Quantcast DME Luggage Tags

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default DME Luggage Tags

Somehow I forgot to request the DME bus and the luggage tags. Realized last night which is 15 days before our trip. We put in the request so we should be fine for the bus. What I am wondering is can I get tags mailed to me this close to the trip or will I need to get our luggage when we arrive in Orlando? Thanks
    Contemp '78
    Offsite '84 & '88
    GF 11/02
    Beach Club 11/04
    GF 7/05
    GC DL 7/1-7/4/07
    BWV 11/3-11/07
    SSR 5/15-20/09
    BLT 11/6-14/10
    BLT 5/9-13/11
    BLT 6/23-7/1/12
    BLT 8/17-25/13
    BLT 8/23-31/14
    BLT 6/20-28/15
    GC DL 6/21-25/16
    BLT 8/26-9/3/17
    BLT 8/25-9/2/18
    BLT 8/24-9/1/19
    GF 8/28-9/5/21

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

They may come before you leave. But if not just give your airline luggage claim tickets to them when you check in for Magical Express. They will get your bags. Or if you are not comfortable doing this you can grab them yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy 1 View Post
    They may come before you leave. But if not just give your airline luggage claim tickets to them when you check in for Magical Express. They will get your bags. Or if you are not comfortable doing this you can grab them yourself.

Hang on to your luggage claim checks. When you get to the DME area, go to the counter and give them to the CM there. They will have someone collect your bags at baggage claim. Your bags will be delivered just as if you had the yellow tags on them. FYI, these instructions are in the letter you get from DME.

There's still plenty of time for DME to get the yellow tags to you. You can call DME directly at 866 599-0951 if you want to check. Don't call the regular Disney reservations line as they will not be able to help you. The DME folks will be able to look up your reservation (they will need your resort reservation number) and tell you if/when your tags have been sent yet. You can also request additional tags if you need them. I just did this 2 weeks ago. Oh, and hold time with DME is generally non-existent.

Steve
    First visit: Disneyland, July 17, 1955 (well, somebody had to be there on opening day!)

Most Recent Visit:
    Disneyland - June 21-25, 2017
    WDW - Sep 22 - Oct 5, 2019
    Next up: WDW - May 9 - 16, 2020 at Riviera!
    Dec 5 - 16, 2020 at Poly

5. Likes Cinderelley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Might just grab your luggage and bring it over to DME.
    ===================

2016 POR
    2015 CS
    2014 WDW-Offsite
    2014 Disneyland-offsite
    2014 CBR
    2013 Dolphin
    2012 POR
    2012 WDW-Offsite
    2011 ASMusic, POR

1998 Dixie Landings
    1990's, Dixie Landings, Misc Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fangorn View Post

Hang on to your luggage claim checks. When you get to the DME area, go to the counter and give them to the CM there. They will have someone collect your bags at baggage claim. Your bags will be delivered just as if you had the yellow tags on them. FYI, these instructions are in the letter you get from DME.

There's still plenty of time for DME to get the yellow tags to you. You can call DME directly at 866 599-0951 if you want to check. Don't call the regular Disney reservations line as they will not be able to help you. The DME folks will be able to look up your reservation (they will need your resort reservation number) and tell you if/when your tags have been sent yet. You can also request additional tags if you need them. I just did this 2 weeks ago. Oh, and hold time with DME is generally non-existent.

Steve
    Yes, I also did this once. A last minute family illness meant suddenly I was flying in by myself, instead of the planned drive we usually make. Just showed my luggage claim checks at DME (they didn't keep them, if I remember right) and a few hours later, my luggage showed up.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: