Quantcast By the Power of Greyskull!!!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default By the Power of Greyskull!!!

Is Eternia coming to Islands of Adventure???? Have we been given a clue to the Lost Continent replacement???

She-Ra (the Dreamworks/Netflix) version has begun doing meet and greets in Lost Continent... With a He-Man movie on the works, and Super 7 selling re-releases of the classic Mattell 80's toys, including recently funding a huge Snake Mountain playset at a whopping $600 not including the shipping costs, He-Man is getting popular again...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

All I can think of when I read this is that old parody video where he says things like
    "strange people gave me these pink clothes" and
    "I have a swoooord!" instead of "I have the power". lol
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Ram man!!!
    ===================

2016 POR
    2015 CS
    2014 WDW-Offsite
    2014 Disneyland-offsite
    2014 CBR
    2013 Dolphin
    2012 POR
    2012 WDW-Offsite
    2011 ASMusic, POR

1998 Dixie Landings
    1990's, Dixie Landings, Misc Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

For the honor of Greyskull! I grew up on the original He Man and She-Ra Power Hour after school and now I love watching the reboot, She-Ra Princess of Power, on Netflix with my kids. Do you know if she's meeting as She-Ra, or as Adora (from the reboot)? I'd assume She-Ra in all her glory. This sounds super intriguing!
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Post Thanks / Like

Have you watched the Netflix series, "The Toys That Made Us"? There is an episode all about the Masters of the Universe toys, how they came to be, how popular they were, and what happened. It's fascinating.
    2002 - 2022: 20+ visits (POR, BW, All Stars, VWL, CSR, BLT, BC, SSR, CB, Dolphin, OKW, Poly, offsite x8)
    DL - 1996, 2019
    Next up - January 2023 short trip! We just want to try that 50th Anniversary chocolate monstrosity at Mexico!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BriarRose0708 View Post
    For the honor of Greyskull! I grew up on the original He Man and She-Ra Power Hour after school and now I love watching the reboot, She-Ra Princess of Power, on Netflix with my kids. Do you know if she's meeting as She-Ra, or as Adora (from the reboot)? I'd assume She-Ra in all her glory. This sounds super intriguing!
    She is meeting as She-Ra... Face character from what I have seen...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    All I can think of when I read this is that old parody video where he says things like
    "strange people gave me these pink clothes" and
    "I have a swoooord!" instead of "I have the power". lol
    OK, now I have to go find that on YouTube lol...

9. Likes Cinderelley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azcavalier View Post
    Have you watched the Netflix series, "The Toys That Made Us"? There is an episode all about the Masters of the Universe toys, how they came to be, how popular they were, and what happened. It's fascinating.
    I haven't... I should catch it some time though...

I have been looking at Super 7 for a while and wanting to get back into collecting he-Man characters again, but my wallet is telling me otherwise LOL...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
    I haven't... I should catch it some time though...
    SO GOOD. There are eight episodes: LEGO, Transformers, GI Joe, Barbie, He-Man, Star Wars, Star Trek, and Hello Kitty. In some cases, they cross paths (such as GI Joe and Barbie, and actually He-Man and Barbie).

I was a LEGOs and Transformers kid, although I watched GIJoe and He-Man. I also, of course, loved Star Wars and Star Trek, and had some Star Wars toys. I didn't even know that there were Star Trek toys, which this episode explains.
    2002 - 2022: 20+ visits (POR, BW, All Stars, VWL, CSR, BLT, BC, SSR, CB, Dolphin, OKW, Poly, offsite x8)
    DL - 1996, 2019
    Next up - January 2023 short trip! We just want to try that 50th Anniversary chocolate monstrosity at Mexico!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: