Quantcast Magic Kingdom To Introduce Cruella’s Halloween Hide-a-Way Dining Experience

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Magic Kingdom To Introduce Cruella’s Halloween Hide-a-Way Dining Experience

The Magic Kingdom has announced a new Add-On for the 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party:

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Parks & Resorts

You can now book the all-new Cruella’s Halloween Hide-a-Way at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant when you attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. This cozy space is perfect place to mix and mingle with Cruella de Vil and be part of her circle of puppies, aka friends! Enjoy a fun, festive atmosphere, with themed background music and décor, and a great view of Town Square.

Beginning at 9:30 p.m., this new and special experience will allow you to pop in and out at your leisure and indulge in savory hors d’oeuvres with a taste from the Witches Cauldron—a kettle of gooey and creamy spinach dip with ciabatta crostini, assorted Halloween flatbreads and more! In addition, there will be sweet treats such as chocolate-dipped strawberries, cheesecake and mini cannoli, Kanine Krunchy cake and Mini De Vil brownies and a variety of beverages including beer and wine selections and more!

But the party doesn’t stop there! You will also have access to a special reserved viewing area for the truly enchanting “Mickey’s Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade at 11:15 p.m., featuring some of Cruella’s villainous pals.

After the parade, the fun continues at Tony’s where you can hang out until 12:30 a.m.

Cruella’s Halloween Hide-a-Way is available for $99 per person (plus tax) every Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party event night at Magic Kingdom Park. Admission to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is required to attend. Seating is available for guests as they dine on a first come, first serve basis and shared seating is encouraged amongst guests to enjoy both the food and company the party has to offer.

Reservations are available on DisneyWorld.com and by calling 407-939-3463.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

2. Thanks Jeff thanked for this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

No assigned seats? That dropped my interest right away. I would hate to spend that much money and not have a seat. With people coming and going and no fireworks viewing special spot, doesn’t sound like a good deal to me. I am sure the character interaction would be fun.
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

Post Thanks / Like

I am sure that some are going to pay the additional cost. But to me the party costs enough without having to pay another cost for this. Just another way to nickle and dime the guests

6. Likes NewDVCowner, Jeff liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy 1
    But to me the party costs enough without having to pay another cost for this. Just another way to nickle and dime the guests
    Funny thing is I was actually considering doing the Party and One of the Add On's (probably not this one though) on my upcoming October/November Trip; but I am honestly not sure I want to deal with the likely crowds for the price.

Personally don't have an issue with the price, but I would want much more limited tickets (ie crowds) for that price.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds just like the extra party during the Christmas party. We went to it, it was nice, probably won't go again.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: