Quantcast SWGE Reservations at DLR available today

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default SWGE Reservations at DLR available today

I am currently staring at my laptop screen, waiting to make my reservations to SWGE!

Here is what DLR released this morning.

Here’s How to Make a Reservation to Visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Park Between May 31 and June 23, 2019
    Michael Ramirez
    by Michael Ramirez, Editorial Content Director, Disneyland Resort

If you are planning to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at the Disneyland Resort between May 31 and June 23, 2019, a reservation and theme park admission are required. There is no additional cost to make a reservation, but reservations are subject to availability.

Here’s how to make a reservation:

Beginning today, May 2, at 10 a.m. PT, visit the Disneyland reservation page.
    You will need to be logged into your Disney Account and have the names of everyone who will be part of your Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation (up to six guests total per reservation).
    All guests will be required to have valid theme park admission in addition to their Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation information and valid government issued photo ID. The guest who made the reservation (even if under 18 years old) and all guests aged 18 and over on the reservation will need to bring a government issued photo ID upon check in for your Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation. Guests under the age of 3 do not need a Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation. Only guests listed on the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation with proper ID will be admitted.
    Once you make your Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation, no changes or modifications will be allowed. Reservations are void if transferred or sold. Unused reservations will be forfeited and not replaced.
    Guests staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel between May 31 and June 23, 2019 do not need to sign up for a reservation as they will receive a designated reservation to access Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge during their stay (one reservation per registered guest; valid theme park admission required). If you would like to stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel and guarantee a reservation to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, click here to book your stay or call (714) 520-5060 now! If the hotel reservation is cancelled, the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation will be cancelled.

During the reservation period, access to the experiences in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will be subject to capacity. Beginning June 24, 2019, reservations will not be required for visits to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, and access to Disneyland park, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and experiences will be subject to capacity.
    Last edited by mook3y; 05-02-2019 at 11:56 AM. Reason: forgot how to use html :P
    Disneyland: many, MANY times!
    WDW:POR POFQ BWV WLV ASMu POLY

Am I a huge disney fan? YOU BETCHA! I blame it all on my parents! They are the one's that walked around Disneyland all day to induce labor! Yep, I've been going to Disneyland since the day before I was born!

2. Thanks Figment! thanked for this post
    Likes Figment! liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

RESERVATIONS are live early.

Am I a huge disney fan? YOU BETCHA! I blame it all on my parents! They are the one's that walked around Disneyland all day to induce labor! Yep, I've been going to Disneyland since the day before I was born!

Post Thanks / Like

Default WOW that was fast.

Quote Originally Posted by mook3y View Post
    RESERVATIONS are live early.
    General reservations SOLD OUT within a couple hours.

Now in order to get a reservation time for SWGE, you must be staying at the Disneyland Resort hotels.

Post Thanks / Like

Did you get your reservation?
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    Did you get your reservation?
    I have 3 reservations. 1 reservation for having a hotel room on May 31st, but I don't know the day or times yet. Will be May 31 or June 1st. I am kind of suspecting that one will end up being June first.

I was also able to secure a reservation on June 7th and my wife was able to get a reservation for June 9th.

We will be there shooting a lot of video and doing reviews on what we can manage to experience during our 4 hour windows. Certainly getting a drink in the cantina and flying the millennium falcon is at the top of the list. Also plan on getting a light saber and reviewing that experience too.

I will be forwarding some of my videos for John to use here if he would like to!

Can't wait!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mook3y View Post
    I have 3 reservations. 1 reservation for having a hotel room on May 31st, but I don't know the day or times yet. Will be May 31 or June 1st. I am kind of suspecting that one will end up being June first.

I was also able to secure a reservation on June 7th and my wife was able to get a reservation for June 9th.

We will be there shooting a lot of video and doing reviews on what we can manage to experience during our 4 hour windows. Certainly getting a drink in the cantina and flying the millennium falcon is at the top of the list. Also plan on getting a light saber and reviewing that experience too.

I will be forwarding some of my videos for John to use here if he would like to!

Can't wait!
    I am excited for you.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: