Quantcast Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Reservations Open 5/2/19

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Reservations Open 5/2/19

The Disneyland resort has announced more details on reservation to visit Star Wars; Galaxy's Edge Opening Month:

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Parks & Resorts

If you are planning to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at the Disneyland Resort between May 31 and June 23, 2019, a reservation and theme park admission are required. There is no additional cost to make a reservation, but reservations are subject to availability.

Specific details on how to make reservations will be available on Disneyland.com on May 2 at 8 a.m. PT. You must have a Disney Account to register for a reservation so be sure to create one before registration opens at 10 a.m. PT.

Guests looking to guarantee a reservation to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge today can get one by staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel between May 31 and June 23, 2019.

Guests staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel between May 31 and June 23, 2019 will receive a designated reservation to access Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge during their stay. One reservation per registered Guest. Each Guest is required to have valid theme park admission. If the hotel reservation is cancelled, the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation will be cancelled. Access to certain experiences in the land are subject to capacity and other factors.

Figment! aka Jason șoș
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

2. Thanks Jeff thanked for this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Figment! View Post
    The Disneyland resort has announced more details on reservation to visit Star Wars; Galaxy's Edge Opening Month:
    Once reservations open up, I will share my experience here.

We have a room the night of the 31st, so will get a guaranteed reservation, but will also be trying to get reservations with our annual passes too.

Our first day goals are to get a lightsaber, check out the cantina and fly the falcon! not necessarily in that order! But will be doing reviews!
    Disneyland: many, MANY times!
    WDW:POR POFQ BWV WLV ASMu POLY

Am I a huge disney fan? YOU BETCHA! I blame it all on my parents! They are the one's that walked around Disneyland all day to induce labor! Yep, I've been going to Disneyland since the day before I was born!

5. Thanks Figment! thanked for this post
    Likes Figment! liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mook3y
    Our first day goals are to get a lightsaber, check out the cantina and fly the falcon! not necessarily in that order! But will be doing reviews!
    Looking forward to your review!
    Figment! aka Jason șoș
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: