This past trip we tried the Storybook Dining at Artist Point and I am sad to say that we won't be going back. I am not a picky eater, but the Hunter's Pie was just awful and we wished the shrimp wasn't "smoked." The only thing I cared for was the winter squash soup which was good and I did ask for more. We all ordered the prime rib. I think there was more fat left on the plate than the actual meat we ate. I have cooked prime rib many, many times and it wasn't as fatty as it was there. The mashed potatoes....we had heard about the carrots so asked for more mashed instead. They were terrible. We were not fans of the over the top taste of the horseradish (and I'm sure a 9 or 10 year old paying adult prices wouldn't care for them either). We wish we had asked if they had plain instead -- or even french fries. The desserts, I tried the apple - it was just okay. I hope they do something more with the menu choices in the future. Overall, I think it was overpriced for the quality/quantity of food. The character interaction was good if anyone is wondering.