Quantcast Party of 1: The tradition continues Day 4 and 5.

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Party of 1: The tradition continues Day 4 and 5.

It was early hours day at epcot thursday. Warmer than the day before. I joined the long line if resort guests and was in by 8:30. Walked on to spaceship earth which turned out to be a good move as it was crowded several hours later. I think it's time to update this attraction. Not a whole lot has changed since I first saw it in 1991. With a small exit crowd I finally got to drive one of the video simulators after the attraction scoring 197 points. They don't personalize ornaments in epcot except for German ones in world showcase. I wandered around until my 9:30 am test track fastpass time. Saw the construction at the old Ellen's universe of energy attraction. After test track I headed back to Disney springs to purchase the ornament and have it personalized. Had Ghirardelli treat and headed back to epcot via beach club and back entrance. Did paris movie, enjoyed sitting in warm sun and clear blue sky for awhile before heading yyo beach club for dinner at cape May. Good as always. Ribs seemed a little off though. Crab legs were decent. I started to fade after dinner and decided to call it a day rather than wait 2 hours for fireworks show. When I got back I could tell housekeeping had done a quick express clean job and had not vacuumed, left no new soap and shortchanged me a bath floor towel. So I complained to the resort manager who gave me a credit to my account for the bad service. I followed up with a longer letter this morning basically saying it was time for Disney to renovate all the value resorts. These are starting to look very shabby with shabby service. Invest in upgrading the value resorts the same way improvements are being made to roads, new hotel towers, new hotels, new attractions and a new gondola system. My room was extra clean when I returned after day 5 With a card left by the guest experience manager! They even left me 3 towel animals! Today was basically just kona cafe, an 80 minute massage, fast food at Disney springs and picking up my ornament. Nichole at Saratoga springs spa did a skilled massage to take away aches I earned my 3 park hopping day. Tomorrow is Boma and close things out with Disney springs stop by. I have a late flight so it will be a full day here. Overall a good trip only spoiled by the deterioration of this resort physically and service wise. Until next December when wifey and I both return!!
    (46) CB -91,95,08,13 (2)
    Poly-93, 01 Port Orl FQ - 97,98, 09, 10 Riverside 01,09, 18 Coronado -99,08
    BC - 01,03,05,06,07
    Dland 03 AK - 06 Pop-14,18 All Star 14,17,18,23
    Christmas at WL 06,07
    SS - 07,10 WL - 06, 07,10 Epcot 08,21
    GF 11 YC 12, 16, 18, 19, 23 DS 21, offsite 14
    Dolphin 21

2. Thanks faline thanked for this post
    Likes faline liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the poor housekeeping - looks like they atoned for the poor service!! Sounds like a relaxed and enjoyable time!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

The spa at Saratoga Springs has always been my favorite at Disney World.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: