Up and checked out of hotel by 8 am. Headed to Poly for my Kona coffee and breakfast. Took my overnight bag to mailing center at Grand Floridian and sent my pack home so I wouldn’t have to carry it around all day. Visited the gingerbread house and got some goodies and Stopped in Basin.

Headed to Epcot. Used my fast passes for Spaceship Earth, Soarin’ and the Land then headed to studios by boat at back gate. Saw Frozen Holiday edition, walked around to look at decorations. Wish I could have seen it at night. Headed back to Epcot.

At this point my trip started to get a little stressful. Epcot World Showcase was a mob scene on a Saturday night. I wanted to see a little of the candlelight processional but it was so crowded I couldn’t see. The chorus was singing the Hallelujah chorus and everyone was standing. I wanted to get a glimpse of John Stamos. The crowd was cheering when he came out but he didn’t talk until I was past the crowd. Some young girls were yelling “Uncle Jessie”. I just kept moving because I was short on time and moving through the crowd took time I didn’t have. Got to Germany and got popcorn and caramel treats to bring home. The line was very long. Walked out of park then to bus stop for Mears pickup to airport. At this point it was almost 7 pm and I made it to my shuttle pick up with 15 minutes to spare. Security at airport took awhile. Grabbed Wendy’s at Terminal. Plane left 15 minutes late, but arrived in Philly a little early.

Got to Philly at 12:30am, daughter picked me up, crash on her couch, she took me to train station at 8am. Got home at 9:20 and work at 10am! Mission accomplished and I got a nice weekend at Disney.