Quantcast Help identifying a product

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help identifying a product

My mom had a Disney product that she liked but it broke. I was looking through old photos I took of the room to see if I could find one that had it and I did.

https://ibb.co/iNmmzq

As you can see, it had the Mickey ears and some trees on it (each side was the same). Can you please identify this product so I can buy another one? It would mean so much if someone knows what it is. Thanks in advance. I hope that the link works.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know where you can find another but to me it looks like fireworks not trees. I bet was a commemorative piece. Good luck finding another. I'm sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction tho.

4. Likes SNS liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that you mention it, it probably was fireworks. The only thing I know is that it was a gift from someone that visited Disney World.

Post Thanks / Like

This is probably not going to be much help, but the ceramic's color and gold trim reminds me of Lenox pieces. Try searching a certain auction site for Walt Disney Lenox Centerpiece Bowl. Although not a match, the result I found at least looks similar. Good luck!
    Moderators, I hope that I didn't break any rules in this post.

7. Thanks SNS thanked for this post
    Likes SNS liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I was able to find this with that information.

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthoped...ney-1916584600

But I can't seem to find anywhere else that mentions this product. I don't even knnow how much it sold for since you need to be a member to access the link (and I can't seem to find the old Ebay listing through searches).
    Horizons, all shining and new. Horizons, where dreams do come true.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: