Quantcast Day 7 – Old Friends and happily ever

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Day 7 – Old Friends and happily ever

Saturday October 27 – Back to Magic Kingdom… No ADR for this day so breakfast was in the room… We then headed out to the bus stop and were soon on our way to Magic Kingdom…

And ahhh there it is again, Cinderella Castle… It is a site I can never get tired of…
    We started in Tomorrowland again, this time taking a ride on TTA and then Space Mountain.. My father mentioned it a few times, so I knew he wanted to go on it… And even though I didn’t, I went on it anyway… And it disappointed me again… Very jerky, very rough… My father commented how I was right, the ride didn’t feel the same as he remembered it last time… He has a bad back like I do so I wanted to make sure he was OK, which he was... I was too just felt the hurt during the ride… No other coaster does this to me, not even Big Thunder Mountain…. My Space Mountain days I think are over until they do something with it…

We walked around to Fantasyland and made sure to ride 7D again… FP saved time cause the wait was 90 minutes… After 7D, we went back to Main Street to ride the train… We didn’t do this the first day, and my father was looking forward to it.. I was too, and I suggested we ride it all the way around, get on the train at Main Street, ride it all around to Main street… So that way we were back on Main Street for Festival of Fantasy parade… This ride is another guilty pleasure of mine.. it is relaxing and enjoyable…

We exited at Main Street after our scenic trip around the Magic Kingdom… I grabbed a spot on the balcony for the parade… However, we were told we had to move cause that section was reserved… Oh well.. Not a big deal, we grabbed a spot right in front of the tunnel, in between the train station and Town Square Theater… Perfect view of the floats turning the circle before entering the float barn backstage… I managed to film the entire parade…

My father wanted to know what was next… I told him we have dinner at 4:30 at Crystal Palace… So we decided to look around in Emporium first… I checked in at 4:!5, and by 4:20 we were seated… We ate, met Pooh, Eyeore, and Piglet, but missed Tigger… I liked Crystal Palace, I don’t think my father really did… But that’s cool, Crystal Palace isn’t the best… I really only booked it for the characters…
    My friend started texting me asking me where I was… Told her MK and she said she would meet us about 7:30… After dinner, we took in Country Bear Jamboree… Watched the Tiki Birds… got another ride on Small World, and finished with 7D again…

We went back to Main Street and sat on a bench by the entrance… My friend text me saying she was here, on Main Street, and scoped out a spot for Happily Ever After… I told her where I was, and she decided to come over to my location… We sat on the bench talking, catching up since we haven’t seen each other in years… We had a falling out and stopped talking, until last year… I reached out to her on Facebook, and we started talking again… My father met her for the first time....

We watched Happily Ever After… My father saw it for the first time enjoyed it… I saw it in April for the first time… I enjoy it too, but I think Wishes was better… My friend and her girlfriend were planning on coming over to hang out for a bit but after we left MK, they decided not to.. My friend said she would meet us at Epcot on Sunday, but well, that’s a story for the next trip report LOL…

We didn’t ride all the attractions… But we hit what we didn’t hit the first MK day… And a few things we wanted to see again... Plus FoF parade… Over all, another great day…

Reality hit me back at the room… Tomorrow was going to be our last day in WDW… We couldn’t believe how fast the week went by… But, we would have plenty of time to reminisce on the drive home… We watched some TV and called it a night knowing we had a very early start to Sunday, our last day at Walt Disney World….

Day 8 - A visit to Boardwalk and then Drunkytown aka Epcot coming up…
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

2. Thanks faline thanked for this post
    Likes faline, PopPhan liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you ever done Crystal Palace for breakfast? That is all I have ever done, and I was wondering how it compares to dinner.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    Have you ever done Crystal Palace for breakfast? That is all I have ever done, and I was wondering how it compares to dinner.
    I did breakfast once, years ago... Was ok, to me just the typical Disney breakfast buffet, nothing special...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

Post Thanks / Like

Seems like it was rather a laid back park day which are sometimes the best!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by faline View Post
    Seems like it was rather a laid back park day which are sometimes the best!!
    That's exactly what it was... We just made sure to see what we didn't see the first time, hit a few favs, and just go slow...

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: