Quantcast What is this plannning you speak of? Day 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default What is this plannning you speak of? Day 2

I don't know how DS managed to wake up and go to the airport to pick up DDIL, but he did. (ah the energy of youth). I slept through the whole thing. When I woke up, DDIL was in the bedroom taking a 1.5 hour nap before we hit MNSSHP. I changed into my alter ego - Maleficent. I had actually had a cool steampunk Maleficent outfit planned out, but it was a no go with the hurt arm. I put on the purple corset and some black jeans with my Maleficent ears.
    DDIL woke up and we headed to our dinner reservation at Be Our Guest. Originally I had made the reservation for 2 (they wouldn't let me book with just 1 person, but it worked out well.) I called and they were able to bump up the number of people on the reservation without any problems. They also still had tickets available for the Halloween party.
    I originally booked this dinner just to get my picture with The Beast. I wasn't a fan of the menu, but DS and DDIL really enjoyed the food. We had a lot of fun with the desserts too. There was a dessert on the plate that looks just like a paper decoration. I have a picture of DS eating it like a goat.
    You get your photo taken with The Beast after dinner. The cast member was great and helped me get the arm sling off. The Beast made a big deal about my horns. Then he and I discussed how the photopass photographer didn't have any horns. I said I would whip up a spell to fix that, but the photographer said no magical antics were allowed in the castle. After the picture, I thanked her for helping me with my vanity by removing the arm sling. We had a good laugh. Then she explained that she understood, because she had to wear a boot for several months before. My son told me that without my sling, I just looked like I have a bad stomachache the way I held my arm. Oh well, I have my picture with the Beast.
    DDIL was all about the rides, so we rushed around all over the place. It felt like we rode every ride that was open. DS and I had a great time on the teacups going as fast as we could. Between the spinning and the pain medication, I had a little trouble walking out of the ride.
    DDIL doesn't like getting her picture taken, but she did agree to stop for a few of them. We found a photopass photographer just outside of the Tangled bathrooms. They also did the lantern picture across from the bathrooms. My favorite picture of the night though was the two of them on Buzz Lightyear. She likes it too, so I get to put it up on the wall at my house.
    We had seen the list of goodies that we could get during the Halloween party, so we decided to try them. When I asked for the Maleficent cone at Storybook Treats, the cast member went along with my costume and told me that it was free. She said that Mickey thought it would be wrong to make me pay for my own treat. I told her that I wouldn't cast a spell on her for her fast thinking.
    Midnight came, and I turned into a pumpkin. I don't even remember the ride home.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Lovely party day!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

4. Likes Cinderelley liked this post

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: