Monday October 22 - Day started off as planned... We were up and dressed by 8:00 AM, walked over to Shoney's for breakfast, then came back to the room, backed up, checked out, and back on the road...

We figured we would be arriving at Walt Disney World by 3:30 and sure enough, we did... I-4 is a construction mess, but we did not hit any traffic...

I pulled into the parking lot of Saratoga Springs so I could check in... Never got the text the room was ready, but as soon as the Cast Member checked me in, presto, TEXT!!!

I drove over to College Park, and we went into our two bedroom suite... The room was right next to the bus and not too far from the walk way to Disney Springs...

We relaxed, then went to Walmart to pick up items for the week... My friend contacted me and we set up plans to meet at night...

My father and I hopped on the DHS bus, then from there we took the Contemporary bus... We had dinner at Chef Mickey's.. We didn't get to meet all the characters... We met Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Pluto, just missing Minnie...

We said bye to my friend, hopped the Disney Spring bus, walked back to Saratoga Springs where we called it a night...

Over all a good day...

Next up: Day 3 I'm Going to Hollywood!