The BF and I recently went to the MK to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. It was a very frustrating day. Left almost an hour later than we'd planned (we live 2 hours away), then our AAA tickets were EXCHANGE tickets, so we wasted another 40 minutes in the will call line, we couldn't get the anniversary buttons that I wanted because we had to rush to our first FP. Using those 3 were fine - I think - but then when I tried to start the hunt for more, there wasn't much for us to get (that we could ride). We ended up wasting a lot of time, finally stood in line at Pirates again for 40 min just to ride SOMETHING, couldn't even go shopping as we were leaving the park because of the fireworks crowds - just a really frustrating day (and not one we can replicate...we have furbabies and never do anything together longer than 4 hours because there is only 1 person we can leave them with...*sigh*...long story there).

But anyway....it all brings me to my questions: I have a Disney band and an account for the app. The BF does not have a band or an account, but I linked his ticket in my account. I thought that's what you were supposed to do. When we got to the FP entry, I used my band for both of us - was that right? Or wrong?

After we used the 3, the app started telling me that he couldn't have anymore...which I'm pretty sure is wrong. After using the 3, you're supposed to be able to get more. Every time I tried with the app, I couldn't get anything until I took him off. After 3 or 4 hours of checking that app over and over, we finally got a FP for Small World - not what we wanted, but we figured it was better than nothing....better than just sitting there doing nothing but refreshing that stupid app. Well, technically *I* had the FP, but I scanned the band and both of us walked through.

I've read blog after blog after blog about these bands and 'helpful hints' and such - and none of it applied to us on the actual day. Should he have had an actual account and downloaded the app, too? Is that how folks get multiple FPs? If I've got his ticket linked to mine, there isn't anything for him to scan when we enter, right? I've been to Disney SO many times, and this is the first time that I've ever been THAT frustrated leaving. It was definitely not the happiest place on Earth for us that day.

I've done tons of searching, but I can't seem to find the answers that I'm looking for. Can anyone help a very confused Disney lover please?