Quantcast Bossy mom trip-never again will I be super planner.

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bossy mom trip-never again will I be super planner.

Just ending our 7 night trip to WDW. First trip with our 2 adult children. Used to go every year, before the planning ahead got so crazy, with the girls and grandma, husband and assorted cousins. Going with our 24 and 29 year old girls was a bit more challenging for me. I asked months in advance about fastpass and food choices. I got a lot of complaining about WHY and WHERE we were going once we were there. If we go together again, I told them they are doing their own fast passes since they weren’t happy with timing and choices once at parks. And the fastpasses were certainly needed. It was a busy week at the parks and even the less popular rides had long waits.

All in all, we had a great week. Our oldest, who is not a big Disney fan, and hasn’t been to WDW in over 13 years, is asking if we can come back again next year. So she has really enjoyed the trip. She doesn’t like to travel so this is BIG for her to say she will come back.💕

Of all the parks, the girls did not really like the Studios. Once Star Wars is all finished they want to go back for that. Magic Kingdom everyone enjoyed but it was super crowded and lines were long for every ride. No walk on- didn’t get to do everything I wanted. Animal Kingdom was great. Epcot the top choice. They really enjoyed the Worldshowcase. I didn’t spend as much time as I would of liked because of the heat.

They enjoyed both water parks. I think Blizzard Beach won out as favorite.
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

2. Thanks Jeff thanked for this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We meet a lot of super nice cast members but all in all a lot were really not into the Disney Magic. And I saw a lot of super stressed young adults trying to load rides, one girl was overwhelmed loading the Land ride and very frantic in trying to get the boat lines loaded and looked like she might cry. Probably new employee. Seemed to be a lot of them. But let’s admit, if you are working a ride queue, the Land isn’t the most stressful lol.

Everyone enjoyed the Backstage Living With the Land tour. When my oldest was told about the Keys to the Kingdom tour she got really excited about doing that one. Warmed my old Disney loving heart. Never thought I would hear her express interest in that. She said she wants to go to that NEXT trip.❤️

Transportation was pretty good. Monorail down a lot on Epcot route. I don’t like the Shades of Green bus system much, so we walked to Poly a lot.

Didn’t spend much time there, but a Shades of Green is a nice relaxing resort. The beds and rooms are nice.

We had a nice Intercot meet at Kona, once we got in for the coffee. Enjoyed talking to and meeting some new friends. And the breakfast was as good as always.

It has been for the most part a lovely week. The girls have enjoyed a lot of quality time together. We don’t see our youngest a lot and it is always nice to spend time with her.
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

5. Likes magicofdisney, PopPhan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Despite the planning challenges, it appears you had a very successful trip!! Thanks for posting!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

it is always great to see the change from teenage years to adult years when they get over thinking they are too big for Disney.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: