Quantcast Watching games

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Watching games

Post Thanks / Like

Default Watching games

during our next trip my favorite team will be playing. I love it when that happens, my team and disney at the same time. How cool is that. I was wondering if there’s any recommendations of where to watch a game. ESPN is booked. Any other restaurants that would have the game? Any place you guys have gone to that was fun?
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ransam View Post
    during our next trip my favorite team will be playing.
    I thought that is what DVR's were invented for.
    "Welcome, Foolish Mortals..."

Post Thanks / Like

You should be able to get a walk up at ESPN if it's not a special game (i.e: super bowl, world series) They take a limited amount of reservations during the day and evening/night is all walkup. Keep in mind though if it's not bring shown on ESPN or a subsidiary they may not broadcast it.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VWL Mom View Post
    You should be able to get a walk up at ESPN if it's not a special game (i.e: super bowl, world series) They take a limited amount of reservations during the day and evening/night is all walkup. Keep in mind though if it's not bring shown on ESPN or a subsidiary they may not broadcast it.
    The ESPN club is not owned by ESPN. The restaurant is just licensed to use the ESPN name and trademark. They show games from all the various networks. I have watched a number of games broadcast on CBS at the ESPN club at the Boardwalk. I will be there in a couple of months and will be watching a game that will be on CBS.

They don't make reservations on Saturday or Sunday. I have typically just walked up and they ask what game you would like to watch and they try to get you seated before kickoff. I would recommend getting there at least about an hour prior to kickoff.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: