Quantcast Mom/Daughter Trip Day 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mom/Daughter Trip Day 3

The day after MNSSHP.

Cast of characters:
    Me: 53 avid Disney lover
    DD: 24 Cast Member (culinary intern)

Club Level at the Poly

We slept in this morning after our adventures at MNSSHP. By the time we headed over to Epcot it was almost noon. Our first stop was a few photo pass pictures with Pluto. We had a blast playing with him. As my DD has a Stitch tsum tsum that is going on adventures Pluto had fun playing with him and posing for some pictures. We took some photos as soon as we entered of the Food & Wine displays. Then it was off to Space Ship Earth. Stanby was only 20 minutes and we actually were on in 10. We enjoy this ride every trip. My DD enjoys finding the hidden Mickeys and showing them to me. Next stop was the festival center to get my AP magnet for the festival. We checked out the wine selections but decided purchasing a $65 bottle of Skywalker Ranch wine might prove a little tough to get home in one piece. We picked up our maps for Remy's Ratatouille Hide & Squeak. Before our trip back to World Showcase we stop for a character visit with Joy & Sadness. Only a 20 minute wait here too! Our journey around the world looking for Remy was fun. Finding all the Remy's was not real difficult. Then it was back to Rose & Crown for an early dinner. We enjoyed areally nice meal here. Loved the fish and chips. Even tried a scotch egg! After dinner we got in line to see Mercy Me part of the Eat to The Beat series. Was an awesome concert. After the concert we watched part of the fireworks then headed to the front to catch the monorail. We were both exhausted! The heat and humidity takes a lot out of you!! Once back at the Poly we relaxed in the lounge for a bit before heading up to the room. Once in the room we relaxed in the balcony before drifting off to dream land.
    Up tomorrow: Birthday celebration!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I always love reading the trip updates. I get many ideas from them. I have a suggestion for all. When I go to EPCOT and plan on doing just the World Showcase, I enter and leave thru the International Gateway. I take a bus to the Studios, then boat over to the back of EPCOT. It is always easier to come and go and avoid the masses especially at night.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like another great day - and I'm glad the Mercy Me concert was good. They are awesome, aren't they?
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a fun day in EPCOT. Thanks for sharing your trip!

Julie
    º0º emerzmom º0º
    Disney Vacations:
    DL: 81,00,01,02,04,05,06,08
    WDW: 98,99,00,01,02,03(x2),04(x2),05,,07,09,11,12,13(x2 ),14,15,16
    Next trip Nov 2017

Post Thanks / Like

Really nice Epcot day!! Sounds like the right mixture of fun and relaxation during this day!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: