Headed down to visit my DD who is in Disney's Culinary Program. I arrive on Sunday, September 2nd to check in at the Polynesian Club Level. I have never stayed at the Polynesian much less club level. This will be a relaxing week just kinda doing what we want.
Sunday check in after 4 pm. We have dinner ressies at Ohana's at 8pm. We will just relax at the resort and explore a little this evening. Hope to catch MK fireworks from the beach.
Monday is a MK day and MNSSHP. I have never been to the Halloween party so I am excited to see the headless horseman and characters in Halloween dress
Tuesday is Epcot. We have Eat to the Beat reservations at Rose & Crown. This is where my DD currently works. Then it off to see Mercy Me. Can not wait to see them live
Wednesday is my birthday so kinda bouncing around that day. Ohana's for breakfast and Spirit of Aloha that evening
Thursday I will be checking out Toy Story Land. I am excited to see all the details my DD has told me about and sent pictures of
Friday I have a late flight home. So not sure what we will do. DD may have to work so I may be flying solo.
We only have a few things set in stone. Only things we are committed to doing are 3 dining reservation, MNSSHP, Mercy Me and Toy Story Land. Everything else we will just wing it. This trip we are not rushing to the parks or trying to get to reservations every day. I will save that for our November trip when my parents are with me