Quantcast Le Cellier for last night?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Le Cellier for last night?

We have always waited to dine here. This trip we have reservations for our final night. Can I get some reviews, suggestions, comments about the experience? Thank you in advance!
    Been there, done that...CAN'T WAIT...going back!
    1971 (YES, 71...tour the trailers that housed the miniatures of the rides, resorts and property), 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18, 19 and soon....20!
    OVER forty eight years of Disney Dreaming!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We love it there and go for dinner every trip. The pretzel bread is amazing! I get the mushroom fillet with risotto and the maple creme brûlée for dessert. The other family members have food allergies and I believe there was bread they brought out for them. They usually split a steak with fries and steamed veggies.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll preface my review of Le Cellier by stating that we dined there a LONG time ago.

This is the most overrated restaurant on property IMO. I had read all of the raving reviews about this restaurant and was super excited when we were able to get reservations on one of our trips. I found the service incredibly lacking. We waited for a very long time just to get a drink order in. Then we waited over an hour for our food to be delivered. We watched tables that came in after us receive appetizers, entrees, desserts, and leave before we got our food and we were just a party of 2. We both ordered steak so it wasn't anything complicated.

When we got our food, it was not impressive at all. By WDW standards they were average at best. Perhaps great if you were eating at Applebee's. This didn't stop them from charging excellent quality prices.

When we finally got our check (after asking more than once), we paid and got the hell out of Dodge.

Could it be better now, perhaps. Would I ever go back, nope, not even if someone else was paying. For the money that they charge, I would much rather go to California Grill and have the best steak of my life.

You might be better off getting a ADR at Rose and Crown so you can have access to their reserved viewing area for Illuminations.
    It is my dream to one day pilot the monorails around the Seven Seas Lagoon....where's my star!!!

Post Thanks / Like

While I find some of the tables way too close for comfort, as a whole we've enjoyed our meals there. Our favorites, the mussels and their infamous cheddar cheese soup for appetizers and the filet, salmon and pork for entrees, and we've tried the Wayne Gretzky wines. As with anything Disney you will see those that hate it and those that love it, I believe in trying anything once and judging for myself so I say go for it.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

In the 90s and early 2000, we wouldn't miss this ADR! Food was amazing, service great and a treat. However, ever since they changed the menu and didn't offer the lunch option anymore, it seems to have, for us, gone down hill. As Disneyfun stated, we too had horrific service on more than one occasion. The tables are so close to each other that there is literally a stranger sitting next to you, and any kind of private conversation is difficult. The food was meh. However, having said that, the cheddar soup is amazing and the bread brought at the beginning is also very good. For the price though, it is just not worth it to us when there are so many other superior steak restaurants on property. I hope you have a better experience and enjoy your meal.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow!

Post Thanks / Like

I only have eaten here once, and I will not go back... Not worth the price, in my opinion anyway... The food was bland for the price you pay... I felt cramped in there as well... So many better places to eat, and cheaper...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: