I'm really early. 222 days early but I'm excited.
Our last trip was Sept 2015 when DS was a high school freshman. We had a great trip and wanted to get back but DS is involved in a LOT of extra curricular activities so our opportunities to go back were pretty much non existent. Now this fall, DS is a senior and DD is a freshman and both are in so many activities there isn't a weekend until next June when we don't have something - except next spring break. Next March over spring break DS's show choir is performing in Downtown Disney (I know what it's really called). So since DS is going with the show choir, DD and I are going to fly down and catch the performance as well as take some time for other fun stuff. Since a majority of our plans will depend on where the choir is going to be, I don't have a lot of detail just yet but here's what I have so far:

Thursday - DD and I fly to MCO and check into Loews Royal Pacific with 2 day tickets for US and IOA.

Friday - DS leaves on a bus with the choir. DD and I go to US and IOA

Saturday - DS and the show choir arrive in the afternoon. The show choir is staying offsite. DD and I check out of LRP and check into Beach Club.

Sunday through Thursday - the show choir performs in DTD (probably Monday evening but TBD).
The show choir has a 3 day park hopper.
DD and I have a 6 day park hopper.
The choir will go to US and IOA for 1 day and DD and I will go along (we have 1 day left on our tickets).
The show choir will have a beach day and DD and I will hit the parks.

Friday - The show choir gets on the bus to go home. DD and I hit the parks.

Saturday - DD and I fly home and pick up DS at school when the bus gets there.

That's as much as I can plan right now. I'll be able to plan more in a few weeks when school starts and the activities are back at full strength. I've never been in Orlando in March so this will be a new experience for me. Also, we will be in the parks where DS is going, but we won't be spending a lot of time with him so this is mostly a Daddy/Daughter trip. I was concerned DD wouldn't want to go with just me but she is really excited. Her words were "now we don't have to worry about who has to sit alone on all the rides." Since I was usually the one left riding alone, this made me happy and the fact that she is excited to be with me really makes me feel special.
Thanks for reading.