Quantcast Chef Guy Fieri Announces Second Restaurant for Disney Springs

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Chef Guy Fieri Announces Second Restaurant for Disney Springs

Chef Guy Fieri has announced a Quick Service location adjoined to his jointly menued Planet Hollywood Observatory:

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Parks & Resorts

There’s a brand-new eatery getting ready to hatch at Disney Springs – Chicken Guy! This quick-service restaurant is the creation of celebrity chef Guy Fieri and restauranteur Robert Earl. These two most recently collaborated on the new burger and sandwich menu at Planet Hollywood and came together once again to create an all-new concept that features one-of-a-kind all-natural fresh chicken tenders.

Name:  kjdhfi4879748733.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  42.6 KB

Hand-pounded and breaded fresh each day, Chicken Guy! will be serving up delicious and juicy tenders that can be paired with more than 20 varieties of house-made sauces. Choose between grilled or fried all-natural chicken tenders with your choice of two signature sauces, or even get a big ol’ chicken sandwich like the Big Bite B.L.A.T. which comes with crispy smoked bacon, lettuce, avocado, tomato, and creamy buttermilk ranch sauce.

Name:  kjdhfi4879748732b.jpg
Views: 614
Size:  15.7 KB

Among the tasty sides are Chicken Guy! Fries with a signature seasoning, Mac Daddy Mac ‘n’ Cheese, and Loaded Fries smothered in SMC (SUPER MELTY CHEESE!) and topped with chopped grilled chicken, bacon, and green onions.

Name:  kjdhfi4879748732a.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  67.7 KB

Of course, you can always get the combo with your choice of fried or grilled all-natural chicken tenders made to perfection with your choice of two signature sauces or any Chicken Guy! sandwich, including Chicken Guy! Fries (made with Guy Fieri’s special signature seasoning), and a fountain drink.

If you’re looking for some greens, then look no further than the Chicken Guy! Salad Bowls. Chow down on a Chopped Chicken Caesar Salad or a BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad. There’s also the Southwest Sweet Corn with charred corn, slaw, roasted peppers, black beans, tomatoes, red onions, grilled scallions, and crispy tortilla strips. This one is served with cumin lime mojo and chipotle ranch sauces.

BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE – FLAVORTOWN. FROZEN. TREATS. Cool down with the Triple Double Mint – hand-spun mint chocolate soft-serve with cookies and cream crumbles, chocolate mints, chocolate syrup, and fresh whipped cream. OR try the Cinnamon Apple with hand-spun vanilla soft-serve, crunchy cinnamon cereal and cinnamon-apple cereal, and fresh whipped cream. YUM? I think yes!

Now I know what you’re thinking, “Alex, I am SO READY to go to Flavortown now.” Trust me, I AM TOO! And so is Guy – “I’m stoked to be building Chicken Guy! with my friend, Robert Earl,” said Fieri, “It’s all about the real deal, all-natural chicken but lemme tell you, our sauce game is on point.”

Once open, you’ll be drawn in with a whimsical and delightful design, complete with innovative packaging that will make carrying out and GOIN’ TO FLAVORTOWN super fun and easy! Chicken Guy opens at Disney Springs in August and is located right next door to Planet Hollywood.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

2. Thanks Jeff, PopPhan thanked for this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

In the article I read, it stated everything will be under $7.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by magicofdisney View Post
    In the article I read, it stated everything will be under $7.
    So, does that mean $6.99 chicken; $6.99 fries; and $6.99 drink? ($20.97 for a meal as shown in the top pic!! LOL)
    -Bud

Walt Disney World:
    9/03 - CBR
    1/09 - BWV
    9/05; 2/07; 12/07; 9/08; 9/09; 9/10; 9/11; 12/13; 12/17; 4/18; 10/18, 4/23 - PC
    5/15 - POR
    1/22 - ASMO
    10/22 - ASMU

Disneyland: 12/15 - Paradise Pier Hotel

Next up: ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PopPhan View Post
    So, does that mean $6.99 chicken; $6.99 fries; and $6.99 drink? ($20.97 for a meal as shown in the top pic!! LOL)
    Those were my thoughts as well, but it's nice to see the main attraction will be reasonably priced. I'm not sure if it will be reasonable sized, however.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait to try it out!
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: