Hello,

We are headed to WDW with a party of 7 in 59 days. We are staying 10 nights, being split between the BWV and VWL (Boulder Ridge). Yesterday morning we got up at 4am to login to MDE to make our FP+ selections. 60 days out, almost to the minute with the East/West coast time difference. Slinky Dog was sold out until our 8th day. The mine train was sold out until 3pm on our 2nd day, and Flights of Passage sold out until 6pm on our 3rd day. Unreal. Tried to have a tour plan in place to make best use of our time, but had to throw it completely out the window since we had to settle for what was available. Gonna be crossing the parks and backtracking a couple times. I realize these are the most popular rides at WDW at the moment, but c'mon, man! We love to plan and thought it would be fun, but it ended up being BY FAR the most stressful and frustrating part of the process so far. Same feeling as camping out for concert tickets, being 3rd in line, and they sell out before you get to the window.

I guess the lesson is you must wait until towards the end of your trip to have a chance for certain FP+ attractions. Ran into the exact same issue making ADR's at the 180 day window with 'Ohana and Be Our Guest Dinner.