Quantcast 2018 EPCOT Candlelight Processional - November 22 - December 30, 2018

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2018 EPCOT Candlelight Processional - November 22 - December 30, 2018

Narrators:

Chita Riveraz: November 22 to 23, 2018 (Chita Rivera is an American actress, dancer, and singer best known for her roles in musical theatre)
    Helen Hunt: November 24 to 25, 2018 (Helen Elizabeth Hunt is an American actress, director, and screenwriter best known for starring as Jamie Buchman in the sitcom Mad About You)
    Alfonso Ribeiro: November 26 to 27, 2018 (Alfonso Ribeiroan American comedian, director, singer, dancer, television personality and actor. He played Alfonso Spears on the sitcom Silver Spoons, Carlton Banks on the NBC sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and Maxwell Stanton on In the House)
    Robby Benson: November 28 to 30, 2018
    John Stamos: December 1 to 2, 2018
    Neil Patrick Harris: December 3 to 6, 2018
    Whoopi Goldberg: December 7 to 9, 2018
    Bart Millard: December 10 to 12, 2018 (Bart Marshall Millard is an American singer and songwriter who is best known as the leader of the band MercyMe)
    Blair Underwood: December 13 to 14, 2018 (Blair Erwin Underwood is an American television, film, and stage actor and director. He played headstrong attorney Jonathan Rollins on the NBC legal drama L.A. Law for seven years.)
    Gary Sinise: December 15 to 17, 2018
    Pat Sajak: December 18 to 20, 2018
    Auli'i Cravalho: December 21 to 23, 2018 (Auliʻi Cravalho is an American actress, singer and musician who made her acting debut as the title character in the 2016 film Moana)
    Joseph Fatone : December 24 to 25, 2018 (Joseph Anthony Fatone Jr., is an American singer, dancer, actor and television personality. He is best known as a member of the boyband NSYNC, in which he sang baritone)
    Jodi Benson: December 26 to 27, 2018
    Cal Ripken Jr: December 28 to 30, 2018

Candlelight Processional Lunch/Dinner Dining Package includes your choice of an appetizer, entrée, dessert, and non-alcoholic drink (or buffet where offered) and will give you a ticket to see the Candlelight Processional holiday spectacular for the 5:00, 6:45, and 8:15pm (you pick you time at booking your meal). YOU DO NOT have to purchase a dining package to see the show.

Breakfast packages will also be available again this year.

Tickets will go on sale July 11, 2018. Stay tuned for more information. Complete pricing has not been released as of yet, but I will update this when it is.
    Last edited by Imalismom; 12-07-2018 at 09:36 PM.
    Ali's Mom
    Senior Imagineer

2. Thanks Jeff, magicofdisney, PopPhan thanked for this post
    Likes magicofdisney, PopPhan liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking about taking a quick trip to see the Christmas festivities since I have an AP. Which of these people makes a good narrator? I've never been interested in celebrities, so I don't know who they are.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

No shows Dec. 21 - 23? Or were these just missed in the listing?
    -Bud

Walt Disney World:
    9/03 - CBR
    1/09 - BWV
    9/05; 2/07; 12/07; 9/08; 9/09; 9/10; 9/11; 12/13; 12/17; 4/18; 10/18, 4/23 - PC
    5/15 - POR
    1/22 - ASMO
    10/22 - ASMU

Disneyland: 12/15 - Paradise Pier Hotel

Next up: ???

6. Thanks Imalismom thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PopPhan View Post
    No shows Dec. 21 - 23? Or were these just missed in the listing?
    fixed - sorry I should have had a TBD there... thanks for alerting me.
    Ali's Mom
    Senior Imagineer

8. Thanks PopPhan thanked for this post
    Likes PopPhan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imalismom View Post
    Narrators:

Chita Riveraz: November 22 to 23, 2018 (Chita Rivera is an American actress, dancer, and singer best known for her roles in musical theatre)
    TBD: November 24 to Dec 2, 2018
    Neil Patrick Harris: December 3 to 6, 2018
    Whoopi Goldberg: December 7 to 9, 2018
    TBD : December 10 to 12, 2018
    Blair Underwood: December 13 to 14, 2018 (Blair Erwin Underwood is an American television, film, and stage actor and director. He played headstrong attorney Jonathan Rollins on the NBC legal drama L.A. Law for seven years.)
    Gary Sinise: December 15 to 17, 2018
    Pat Sajak: December 18 to 20, 2018
    TBD: December 21 to 23, 2018
    Edward James Olmos: December 24 to 25, 2018 (Edward James Olmos is an American actor and director. He is known for his roles as William Adama in the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica, Lieutenant Martin "Marty" Castillo in Miami Vice)
    Jodi Benson: December 26 to 27, 2018

Candlelight Processional Lunch/Dinner Dining Package includes your choice of an appetizer, entrée, dessert, and non-alcoholic drink (or buffet where offered) and will give you a ticket to see the Candlelight Processional holiday spectacular for the 5:00, 6:45, and 8:15pm (you pick you time at booking your meal). YOU DO NOT have to purchase a dining package to see the show.

Breakfast packages will also be available again this year.

Tickets will go on sale July 11, 2018. Stay tuned for more information. Complete pricing has not been released as of yet, but I will update this when it is.
    I loved Jodi Benson and Gary Sinise - so for the list so far these would be my two.
    Ali's Mom
    Senior Imagineer

10. Thanks PopPhan thanked for this post
    Likes PopPhan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imalismom View Post
    I loved Jodi Benson and Gary Sinise - so for the list so far these would be my two.
    Thank you for the recommendations.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Just FYI - the list is now current again....
    Ali's Mom
    Senior Imagineer

Post Thanks / Like

I may be repeating info but I just booked for December 10th and the narrator is Bart Millard, lead singer of Mercy Me. I didn't see his name on the above list.
    "Believe me, it's the most exciting and challenging assignment we have ever tackled at Walt Disney Productions."
    Walt Disney speaking on the future Disney World

Post Thanks / Like

I am going to be there in the Nov 24 to Dec 2 slot where the narrator has yet to be determined. I hope we get lucky.

I am glad to see Whoopi Goldberg is already scheduled at another time. I would pay NOT to have to listen to her. lol

Post Thanks / Like

… and all slots are filled......
    Ali's Mom
    Senior Imagineer

Post Thanks / Like

Please note their has been a last minute change
    on December 24th and 25th.
    Ali's Mom
    Senior Imagineer

Post Thanks / Like

We got the chance to see the CP this past weekend. It's still such an amazing thing to see and hear. It's changed a little bit over the years, but the underlying story, music, and good feeling doesn't change. Very glad we got to see it this year. Wish we could do it every year! It's an inspiring way to spend time.

Post Thanks / Like

This topic has now been "unstuck" from the top - it will return to the top next year when the 2019 announcements are made. Happy New Year!
    Ali's Mom
    Senior Imagineer

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: