Has anyone noticed that all buildings on property seem to be kept at a higher temp than in previous years? I used to love the cold rush of full blast AC when entering any WDW property. At least this year my room thermostat was not restricted so I could play global cooling. Yay!

Many reviews state that those staying at CBR don't notice the construction but imho CBR is destroyed. It'll be fantastic when it's done, for sure but if I'd never stayed there before then I probably wouldn't ever again. On the bright side the new Spyglass grill was a nice new addition.

The Noodles at Skipper Kanteen are fire on the lips. That's a good thing for the first 10 min but after that it's inedible. Loved the first 10 min of the dish however.

I did notice an increase in Disney "moments" where cast memebers empower themselves to make things right. Based on our schedule we weren't going to be able to get fast passes to the rides we wanted so my 8 year old started crying as he passed by Splash Mountain. A cast member saw this and gave us all fast passes. Also, in MGM I was looking for replacement batteries for my daughter's Star Wars Mickey light up ears that were several years old and not working anymore. A cast member looked for the batteries first but upon seeing that they don't offer the size she offered to simply swap out the old ears for new ones with new batteries. Nice!

One last thing...everything, everywhere is under construction or destruction. It's definitely a transition period. I just hope from this point forward it doesn't always look like a work in progress.

It was a great trip overall!