Quantcast Reunion Station Reviews ???

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reunion Station Reviews ???

Just wondering if anyone has tried the new concierge service and what your thoughts were?
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

2. Likes baldburke liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone?
    - Lynn -

5. Likes baldburke liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lynn! I'm going to try to revive this thread too. I was just reading about the lounge services at RS/WL in the Disney Files that arrived in yesterday's mail. Has anyone done it or visited? Better yet, would anyone do it if they weren't staying at WL? It's a bit like a pay as you go concierge service.

We did Poly concierge pre-DVC and really liked it. However I never really considered breaking out the actual cost per person vs. a standard Poly room because in addition to the food it's also about the preferred location of the Hawaii building.

During that stay we did use the concierge breakfast to supplant some quick service or sit down breakfasts. However I couldn't seeing paying over $200 per day for a family of four (or five in our case) for beer, soda, some hot hors d'oeurves and some snacks.
    Beth & David

09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL, 06/21 BLT

Post Thanks / Like

The reviews have been less than stellar which isn't really a big surprise to many. While the pay member events are open to all members, the "concierge" service is only available to those staying at BRV/CCV and only is serving from 7A-10A and 4P-6P (though it is open to 10P).

IMO the need to rethink this whole thing. Right now they're trying to grab money from all ends: wine tasting, photo classes, concierge, etc. and they're own greed is getting in there way. Like you, I tried to relate this to our CL stay at the Poly which I believe it was an additional $150 per night. However, for that you had additional access to the lounge all day where you could sit or grab a snack/water/soda and desserts and cordials were available later in the evening. What they're offering at RS just doesn't command $200/nt for a party of 4. Another thought was why can't they just make it a booking category similar to AKL but again they would need to up their game.

On my to do list (now that school is out) is to contact my guide to find out who actually is paying for this. Since a small part is supposed to be community hall I can see a % passed on to dues but not the lounge area that Disney is making money on.

For now I think I'll take my $50/nt/person and go to Geyser. Just my 2 cents.
    - Lynn -

8. Likes baldburke liked this post

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: