Group
Me - 4 year old disney lover stuck in a 46 year old body
DF (Dear Friend) -34 year old Disney neophyte (first Disney visit was Disneyland last Nov)
DF's DS - will be 6 about to be 7 when we go. Has never been to any Disney park
DF's DD - will be celebrating 5th bday during trip. Has never been to any Disney park
DS 28 - First trip back to Disney World since he went into the Navy
DS 28's DW - First trip to Disney World. Loves Disneyland
DS 26 - Is excited for his new bride to see Disney World
DS 26's DW - First trip to Disney World. Likes Disneyland
DD 24 - Frequently accuses her mother of acting like a 4 year old but then she acts like a 4 year old at Disney. Co-conspirator extraordinaire in all things Disney
DD 24's will be husband at time of trip - First trip to Disney World. Is most excited about seeing his 2 year old in Disney.
DGD 2 - First trip to Disney World. Started visiting Disneyland before her first birthday. Celebrating turning 3 during trip.

Sat. 9/29 - Arrival Day
Fly in and spend the afternoon at the resort, getting the young kids acquainted with everything.
Getting an in-room babysitter from Kids' Nite Out, so that the kids can rest from travelling all day while the adults relax on the Boardwalk.
Dinner at Flying fish at 8:20 pm.

9/30 - Epcot
Breakfast at Akershush at 0945.
I can't wait for some schoolbread! Planning an afternoon break, so the young ones can make it through Illuminations tonight.

10/1 DHS
Planning for a late start today as we adjust to the new time zone and the late night last night.
Hoping to get a reservation at Beaches N Cream some time today
Watch the Star Wars fireworks show

10/2 MK
Breakfast at Crystal Palace at 1020. With the benefit of walking along an empty Main Street gone, there isn't any reason for us to hurry and get out the door early for breakfast at Crystal Palace.
Getting my granddaughter's first haircut today
Hoping the kids aren't too scared of fireworks, so that we can watch Happily Ever AFter

10/3 Relaxation Day
Dinner at Hoop Dee Doo
DD says she wants to go horseback riding

10/4 AK
Lunch at Tusker House with the Rivers of Light dining package.
Everyone is pretty excited about seeing this new nighttime show at AK

10/5 MNSSHP
DF's DS has a 1:30 pm appointment at Pirate's League
DF's DD and my DGD both have 3 pm appointments at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe at 5:05 pm. DS26's DW LOVES ketchup, but she hates attention. I can't wait. I am hoping we are seated at the right place with the right timing to be in on the action.

10/6 Epcot
Dinner at Marrakesh at 4 pm. DD's fiance wanted to try this restaurant. None of us have ever been. We have to be up early the next day, so I doubt if we stay for Illuminations

10/7 MK prior to flying home
Breakfast at Be Our Guest at 8 am. Then squeeze in a few rides before we head to the airport.

Any thoughts, advice, ideas?