Quantcast Das pas limit

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Das pas limit

Post Thanks / Like

Default Das pas limit

We will be going to DW in May. This will be my first time and my first time using the DAS system, which I qualify for. I have been doing a lot of research on the subject. Some sites say its you plus six guest. Others say its you included in the total of 6. I have 7 in my family and would really like to remain together since most of us are under 10. If its six total I have also read stories of Disney adding an extra person to your limit. Is that true? Any one have the answer? The DIS site makes it look like its you plus six, but I would really like confirmation.

2. Likes ibelieveindisneymagic liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

My father in law uses it and the general rule is 6 people total, including the person who is getting the pass. However, it has been our experience that they will bend a little. In the event where we had 7 people total, they allowed it as to not have one person left out. On another occasion when we visited with a large group of 25, they actually counted us all to make sure we were really that big of a group (we had matching shirts that particular day, otherwise not sure how they would have known we were really all together) and in that case they gave us the pass for 10. I am sure you may run into CMs who will insist it's strictly just 6 total, because technically that is the rule. But you may be lucky enough to have an understanding CM that will allow the one extra person. Unfortunately, I don't think you will get the "confirmation" you are looking for, seems to be at the discretion of the CM.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

We had 7 and they were fine with it. I was nervous but they didn’t bat an eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

You should be fine with 7.
    Marci

Many visits. Live 20 minutes from the parks.
    Work at Universal Studios in Diagon Alley. Ollivanders/ wand magic.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: