Thursday, January 25

It is very cold to start this day. We leave for the park later than we planned just because we wanted it to warm up a bit. Still, when we get to the bus stop, it is not yet quite 50 degrees and my denim jacket just isn't keeping me really warm though I still don't want to grab my winter coat out of the car. Fortunately, it does warm up enough to be comfortable and I can later take the jacket off.

I don't recall the order in which we did things but know that we went to see Muppet Vision. All four of us rode Toy Story Mania with fast passes though my sister-in-law said that the initial whip around of the vehicle caused her back to ache as she hadn't been prepared for the movement. My husband had the best score of the four of us. We went to Walt Disney Presents and had fast passes for Little Mermaid. Three of us used fast passes for Tower of Terror.

Along the way, I was able to make a late lunch reservation at 50s Prime Time Cafe. We had a great server. I had mom's sampler which included meat loaf, fried chicken and pot roast - lots of food. The other three had meat loaf. The other three ordered dessert but I don't recall what each person had. I did not order dessert but our server brought me a very yummy iced cupcake anyway.

Shortly after lunch, we decided to leave the park as we knew the temperatures were scheduled to drop again that evening. We had a relaxed evening back in our room and prepared to leave a bit earlier than we had been the next morning.