Wednesday, January 24

We get a late start again this morning. It's clear we won't make it to Epcot in time for our Fastpass for Living with the Land so I change it for a later time. We do make it to the park in time for our fastpass for Soarin' which all four of us are able to ride. We then head over to Spaceship Earth for our next fastpass. They never check our bands for the fastpass status as they just direct us to a different entrance for those in scooters. There are a number of other people who have come in the same entrance. We don't have to wait very long when they take the entire group of us in through the exit to board our carts. While they didn't stop the moving sidewalk, they did slow it down considerable so that folks with mobility issues, like my sister-in-law are safely able to board the ride. We still have time before our rebooked time on Living with the Land so we head over to the Living Seas and check out all the fish swimming around in the large tank there. After that, it's back to Living with the Land which all four of us are able to ride.

It's almost 2 pm by this point and we are all getting hungry. I was able to make a reservation at the Rose and Crown so we head there. We needed to wait about 10-15 minutes before we were seated inside. We had a very sweet server who was very attentive to us. It was fish'n'chips all the way around which were good as always.

After lunch, we make our way around World Showcase. Epcot is mobbed!!! The International Festival of the Arts just recently began and clearly has attracted lots of folks.

Although the American Pavilion is undergoing refurbishment, the lobby is still open and the Voices of Liberty are still performing. I stop in and get my free piece of art - I think this is for vacation club members. We stay and listen to Voices of Liberty perform.

As we come around the other side, we enter the Festival Center which is in the Odyssey building. There is a man on stage providing some information about documentaries - might be interesting to listen to if I had come in from the start.

Our feet are tired so we head to the exit and bus home. Since our lunch was so late in the day, none of us are really hungry so we nibble in the room on things we brought with us from home - cheese & crackers, hummus etc.

They have added the Room Occupied signs to our room and housekeeping has been emptying the trash. On this day, we return home to find that housekeeping has removed our used towels and bath mats but has not replaced them. I call housekeeping and they bring fresh towels and bath mats to replace those that have been taken.

Another tubby and bath bomb and it's off to bed.