Quantcast What should I do with a day to myself? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

If I had a day to myself, I would definitely spend it in one of the parks and just enjoy the atmosphere. I would enjoy my lunch or dinner, and not rush to make it to the next FP. I may ride a few rides, I may not. I would pick your favorite park and enjoy it. For me, it would be a toss up between MK and EP. I would probably lean towards EP since you can enjoy World Showcase at a slow pace.
    First Trip ¨¨*:•
    Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground - June, 1974

Last Trip ¨¨*:•
    Port Orleans/Saratoga Springs - March, 2017

Next Trip ¨¨*:•
    Bay Lake Tower - March, 2018

And about 40 more in between....

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you have a morning to yourself? If so, from the Yacht Club I'd go into Epcot through International Gateway, then go over to the French Bakery for breakfast. It's so peaceful there at that time. If you're not "into" the French Bakery for breakfast, go sit in front of Rose and Crown before 11:00 and watch the International CMs come in to work, the people rushing past to get to their favorite ride in FW, while you sit enjoying the music and watching Epcot WS awaken. My favorite time of day! By 2:00, I'm either back in my room, back sitting by the pool, or in Ale and Compass eating lunch, with a trip to Beaches and Cream for dessert.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd definitely take in the Flower and Garden Festival in Epcot. Never been there durning this time, but I love the Food and Wine Festival so I know how pleasant a leisurely stroll around World Showcase can be. Other than that, I'd just spend the time alone to really notice everything that I tend to miss when splitting my attention between what's going on around me and the people I'm with.
    Nice work, pal.

Post Thanks / Like

A day to yourself? Anything you want!!!!
    I have done that many times, I love it.
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: