Quantcast Question about drinks at Discovery Cove

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question about drinks at Discovery Cove

Has anyone been there recently? I'm a little confused. They seem to have an optional add on for unlimited cocktails, and I was trying to order that and the website was glitchy. But then some other posts I was reading indicated that alcoholic beverages (at least some sorts) are already included. Does anyone know if that is true? Obviously I'm not going to get sloshed and then go swimming and interact with animals! But I would enjoy a couple as I lounge by the pool with my book. Make me feel like I've really gone to a resort in the Carribean ;-)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Not recently, but when my daughter graduated from HS (3 years ago) we treated her to a day there and all the food and drinks (non-alcoholic and beer, wine, frozen pina coladas/daiquiris etc.-no hard liquor) were included. I never added an option to our booking.

BTW, we all really enjoyed the day there and it was a great experience for the whole family. They limit the admission, so crowds weren't an issue, and we were there during 4th of July holiday.

Post Thanks / Like

We went once years ago, and I think it is worth the splurge! Once you factor in that it gives you free tickets to Seaworld and food and drink all day, it isn't as expensive as it looks at first. Hubby and I are going to skip the dolphin swim this time (daughter will still do it). For the half hour and very short actual dolphin swim, I'm not sure that is worth $100 more having already done it. I'm super excited about the snorkelling, the new freshwater area with the otters, and the aviary. And just swimming and relaxing on a beach after going hard in the theme parks for a few days! :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, you get free tickets to SeaWorld and Aquatica that has to be used within a certain timeframe of your date at Discovery Cove....with unlimited admission during those days.

The snorkeling was really nice along the tropical river and swimming with the rays/fish in the Grand Reef.

Enjoy your trip.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: