Quantcast Warcraft, Disneyland and Beaches Oh My Day 10

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Warcraft, Disneyland and Beaches Oh My Day 10

We sat up late visiting with family last night. It has been a long time since I have been to visit my siblings in California.

My mom and sister talked my niece into going to the San Diego Zoo. I was tired from running all over Disneyland, but I dragged my carcass out of bed. DR chose to stay and sleep in.

The San Diego Zoo was huge. We got to see the new baby hippo, the panda bears, sharks, penguins, and animals I didn't know the names of. After a few hours, I cried uncle and headed back to my brother's house for a nap. I was dead to the world until DR came in to wake me up for dinner.

My brother had planned a little family reunion dinner at Old Town San Diego. I don't remember the name of the restaurant, but I do remember having a hard time finding a place to park. It was fairly decent Mexican food. There was a sampler of three salsas that were supposed to be really, really hot. I didn't think they were extremely hot, and the flavor wasn't great. They were a little too hot for my brother's taste though.

After dinner, we joined my older sister for a tour of Old Town. They were still celebrating Dia de los Muertos, so there was live music, special souvenirs, and tons of people. We then went to a cemetery that was supposedly haunted and past a building that was supposed to be haunted. We considered taking a tour, but they were all sold out. No ghosts appeared all night long.

We headed back to my brother's house and turned in for the night. We had a long drive ahead of us the next day.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We loved old town SanDiego. Think we ate at the same restaurant. It was open to the outside with limited walls?
    TRACEY

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it was mostly an open air place. It was very busy, and my brother said it was the most popular restaurant there. It is very possible you went to the same one.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: