We sat up late visiting with family last night. It has been a long time since I have been to visit my siblings in California.

My mom and sister talked my niece into going to the San Diego Zoo. I was tired from running all over Disneyland, but I dragged my carcass out of bed. DR chose to stay and sleep in.

The San Diego Zoo was huge. We got to see the new baby hippo, the panda bears, sharks, penguins, and animals I didn't know the names of. After a few hours, I cried uncle and headed back to my brother's house for a nap. I was dead to the world until DR came in to wake me up for dinner.

My brother had planned a little family reunion dinner at Old Town San Diego. I don't remember the name of the restaurant, but I do remember having a hard time finding a place to park. It was fairly decent Mexican food. There was a sampler of three salsas that were supposed to be really, really hot. I didn't think they were extremely hot, and the flavor wasn't great. They were a little too hot for my brother's taste though.

After dinner, we joined my older sister for a tour of Old Town. They were still celebrating Dia de los Muertos, so there was live music, special souvenirs, and tons of people. We then went to a cemetery that was supposedly haunted and past a building that was supposed to be haunted. We considered taking a tour, but they were all sold out. No ghosts appeared all night long.

We headed back to my brother's house and turned in for the night. We had a long drive ahead of us the next day.