Our 7 night trip to WDW was awesome!❤️The weather was perfect. No rain, comfortable temperatures, and plenty of sunshine.

We were able to do most of what we wanted. A lot of the fastpasses did not get used. The only ride I wanted to go on more than we got to was Toy Story.

The Magic Kingdom was beautiful and really gets you into the holiday spirit. Our favorite nighttime activity was the lighting of the castle at dusk. I did like the new fireworks show and the music.

Epcot was nice to walk after World Showcase opened. I like it better during the Flower and Garden show in April.

The studios was just a sad shell of its former self. Used to be my favorite park.

Animal Kingdom was fun. Enjoyed Rivers of Light and Pandora. Saw lots of animals on
Our safari rides.

The parks were crazy crowded, especially in the evenings. People seemed kinder, not as pushy. Not yelling at their kids as much.

I think it was one of our better December trips. Did not even make it over to Disney Springs but did manage a bit of resort hopping.

Now that my annual pass is activated, need to check out some more dates to make some more visits