Quantcast Quick update at WDW now.

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Quick update at WDW now.

Arrival day was long because none of us had slept. Got to airport and my dd calls that she left her makeup at airport looking for her magic band. So first Disney Magic to happen was we actually found it at lost and found. On to all star sports. This is first trip using Magic Bands. Magicbands are my new favorite IT toy. We have not had one glitch with it. So this is a trip of firsts at least one a day

Friday hoop dee doo review- food was great, service great, show great. Boat ride back seeing magic kingdom fireworks priceless

Saturday- German Oktoberfest buffet great, A cm giving us 3 FPS because we missed our time because my dhs back can’t take all the walking, magical.

More to come,thanks for reading
    TRACEY

2. Thanks Jeff thanked for this post
    Likes cer, Figment! liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you're having a great trip!
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait to hear more.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Sunday Hollywood Studios, did toy story mania, it was great.
    Monday Animal Kingdom, Did Navi River Ride, not a fan. It was boring, Avatar was beautiful.
    Tuesday Magic Kingdom BOG loved it, food, service, atmosphere. 7Dwarves Mine enjoyed a lot.
    Wednesday Magic Kingdom (today) nothing new yet, just the classics, it’s a small world, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Mickeys Philharmagic, people mover and Carousel of Progress. headed to Hollywood Studios now. Thanks for reading.
    TRACEY

7. Thanks Jeff thanked for this post
    Likes VWL Mom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Which meal did you have at BoG?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    Which meal did you have at BoG?
    Croque madame. My Dh and dd had Gaston’s feast.
    TRACEY

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlovr9000 View Post
    Croque madame. My Dh and dd had Gaston’s feast.
    Were they tasty?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    Were they tasty?
    Yes, we would order it again.
    TRACEY

Post Thanks / Like

Thursday,took boat to Swan and Dolphin, ate at Kimonos. Never had sushi before. It was good but pricey. Kimonos has karaoke 7 days. So we stayed till midnight. It was a lot of fun. Then took cab back to all-stars.
    TRACEY

13. Thanks Jeff thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Today started at Hollywood Studios, did Toy Story, little mermaid, got pictures with Star Wars Characters.
    Then went to the Frozen sing a long, it was a really good time. The good citizens of Airendale were hysterical. Lots of entertainment for all ages. It rained for an hour so we sat at the Brown Derby to wait it out.
    Took the boat from Hollywood Studios to Epcot. Saw The Liberty Singers. Really good. Made my way in the rain to watch movie in France. Nice cool place to hang out when it’s raining. Got soaked going back
    to boat dock. Returned to Studios then took bus to all -stars. Of course rain stopped after I got to motel. Dinner and watched Nebr. win their football game. Going to sleep, early plans at Hollywood Studios and the Magic kindom. Thanks for reading.
    TRACEY

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like another great day (except for getting soaked).
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you're having a wonderful vacation!! Thanks for your reports!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

So today is park hopping to catch a few things we missed.
    Hollywood Studios at opening, did Disney junior- it’s cute. Also did Frozen sing a long again- wasn’t as good as yesterday, it was a different cast, very loud. Took boat to Epcot and did O Canada, first time really enjoyed it. Tried food n wine, Australia lamb t-bone very salty so took it back and got the shrimp. Then had beef stroganoff, very good but can’t remember the country(sorry getting old) Then took bus to all-stars for a break. It was a good time to leave, hugh crowd.
    TRACEY

Post Thanks / Like

We enjoy O Canada as well. Sounds like another good day. Glad they swapped out the dish you didn't like.
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by faline View Post
    We enjoy O Canada as well. Sounds like another good day. Glad they swapped out the dish you didn't like.
    Me too. So took a nap, ate dinner and went to Magic Kingdom at 8p.m. We rode Winnie the Pooh, haunted mansion 3 times, 7 dwarves mine(so much better at night, great view of the castle) jungle cruise and it’s a small world,then got Casey’s hot dogs and ate looking at the castle changing colors. Slowly made way down Main Street, stopped got a mickey Rice Krispie snack, just got back to all-stars. Going to bed now, mnsshp tomorow night. Thanks for reading.
    TRACEY

Post Thanks / Like

Never been on the Dwarves mine train after dark - will need to do that some time!! You got a lot done for entering the park so late into the evening!!
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by faline View Post
    Never been on the Dwarves mine train after dark - will need to do that some time!! You got a lot done for entering the park so late into the evening!!
    It rained a fair amount. At haunted mansion they let us go right back on since was it pouring. They took us straight to cars, skipped stretching room last two times. Also fairly short waits everywhere but 7 dwarves mine. So today ate, laundry, pool time and at magic kindom by 4pm. We ate dinner at cosmic rays, then rode Winnie the Pooh, It’s a small World, Peter Pan, and the 7 dwarves mine, haunted mansion, saw Country Bears( that cracks me up). Our last ride was Pirates of the Carribean. The ride went down when we got to the place the pirates are singing, Yo ho it’s a pirates life for me. a After about 10 minutes they shut off the music and turned the lights on. Got some great photos. 10 minutes we were up and running. We were given two anytime FPS for our time wasted. Since we were at mnsshp, my Dh had a great time trick or treating and using his Goofy voice. We got coffee on main street, watched the amazing fireworks, then watched the Hocus Pocus show and last but not least the parade. Disney totally were on their A game for this party. What a blast, cant say enough good things about it to do it justice. Just WOW.
    TRACEY

Post Thanks / Like

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is my favorite.

Post Thanks / Like

So last day, we slept in and ate lunch at the motel. At one we went to Epcot and rode Spaceship Earth, the land and test track. Went to club cool for a drink, I liked Japan and Greece, then laughed watching people try Beverly. Went back to motel for a break and dinner. Left for Maguc Kingdom st 8pm. We did Pirates, watched amazing fireworks, then Winnie the Pooh, dwarves mine and last but not least Buzz Lightyear. Bought presents for family. Then said goodbye to the WDW parks for this trip. Packing tomorow, so time for bed. Thank you, for. reading.
    TRACEY

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great time. Have a safe trip home.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: