Quantcast Yet another FP scenario question

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yet another FP scenario question

I'm sure this has been discussed a zillion times, but I'm hoping for your experience with a particular scenario. As an example, Let's say I have 3 fast passes at EPCOT, one from 9A-10A, one 10A-11A, and the third one 11A-noon. After I've ridden the final FP attraction at 11A, I should then be able to go onto MDE and find a 4th FP?

And that 4th FP (based on availability, of course), can be at any of the parks? So if I get lucky and get TOT at HS at 2P-3P, I can enjoy that attraction? Then when I'm done there, I can look on MDE for a 5th FP? Again, at any park?

I've never used the FP in this way, but would like to make sure I understand how it's supposed to work when getting more than 3 FPs in a day - especially as it relates to multiple parks. Thanks!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

From the WDW website.........

"If your ticket includes a Park Hopper Option, after you use your initial FastPass+ selections at the first park, you’ll be able to make additional FastPass+ selections (one at a time) at a kiosk or using the mobile app at the second park you visit that day, up to park closing."

BWV & HH

Post Thanks / Like

Yes! It is wonderful .. once you've scanned in for that last FP, you can book the next one, in any park, right from MDE.

Oftentimes, you can move your FP "up" too, if you want. Say you use one @ 9am, you may be able to move your 10am to 9:15 or so ... if there is availability. Helps get to the "extra" ones faster.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

what if you have only one fast pass. not 3. can i get 2 more after its used

Sent from my RCT6603W87M7 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jonsmom View Post
    what if you have only one fast pass. not 3. can i get 2 more after its used

Sent from my RCT6603W87M7 using Tapatalk
    You must use your allotment of 3 FP+ options (per day of MYW ticket) all in one park. After those 3 are used, you can schedule 1 at a time -- schedule, use, schedule another -- at any park, provided you have a Park Hopper MYW ticket.

You cannot schedule 1, use it, then schedule another for the same attraction if it is a Tier 1 attraction.
    -Bud

Walt Disney World:
    9/03 - CBR
    1/09 - BWV
    9/05; 2/07; 12/07; 9/08; 9/09; 9/10; 9/11; 12/13; 12/17; 4/18; 10/18, 4/23 - PC
    5/15 - POR
    1/22 - ASMO
    10/22 - ASMU

Disneyland: 12/15 - Paradise Pier Hotel

Next up: ???

Post Thanks / Like

I have only been able to choose one FP on each day of our trip. We are travelling during Thanksgiving week. We are not interested in any of the other FP choices. So after we use that one we can choose another one, but not from Tier 1?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jonsmom View Post
    I have only been able to choose one FP on each day of our trip. We are travelling during Thanksgiving week. We are not interested in any of the other FP choices. So after we use that one we can choose another one, but not from Tier 1?
    If your initial fastpass if from tier 1, you would need to select from the other tiers until you've used your 3 for the day.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Hello there

So in another words I have to choose all three regardless of whether I want to ride or not? Do I need to ride or just skip? I should probably do early in the am. Seems silly

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: