Quantcast what does (6-Day Base) + 1 FUN mean?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default what does (6-Day Base) + 1 FUN mean?

Well i know what the 6-day base means but what is the + 1 FUN mean? I have it on 'My Diz Experience'

Dates are sept 24-30 2017

Thanks

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

The fun +1 is a day of the water parks, fun, and more package, at least it used to be. it is 1 day admission to Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, ESPN World of sport Complex, etc.

Although the water parks and More option was discontinued early this year. I also thought when you got the water parks and more option it was 1 day of water parks and more per day of park admission purchased, 6 base days = 6 water park and more days.

If you did not purchase this option. Maybe Disney gave you a fun day as a perk/promotion

Recent Trips:
    -OKW Aug 16 - Aug 23 / Royal Pacific Resort Universal Studios Aug 23 - Aug 26, 2013
    -Universal Studios Hard Rock Hotel Nov 14 - Nov 18, 2014
    -Saratoga Springs June 11 -18 2016

Next Trip:
    -Port Orleans Riverside / Saratoga Springs Sept 8 - 17, 2017

Post Thanks / Like

I think the +1FUN refers to one round of miniature golf (before 4P). When you book a package there used to be a coupon and this is replacing that.

Water parks would not be included in a base tickets unless you purchased a one day ticket outright.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mgmnut View Post
    Although the water parks and More option was discontinued early this year. I also thought when you got the water parks and more option it was 1 day of water parks and more per day of park admission purchased, 6 base days = 6 water park and more days.
    Just to be clear on this...The Water Park Fun & More (WPF) option (add-on) was for 1 ENTRY into either water park, DisneyQuest, etc. per Magic Your Way (MYW) ticket DAY. It was kind of strange because you could use multiple ENTRIES from the WPF option on any one day. It did not act like a Hopper pass.

In your example above, if you had a 6 day MYW ticket and purchased the WPF option, you would have 6 ENTRIES into Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, DisneyQuest, etc. So, if you decided to do a water park day (either one), then go to DisneyQuest in the evening, you would be using 2 ENTRIES on the same day and would have 4 left for the remainder of your trip.

BTW -- The WPF option is now called the Park Hopper PLUS option (additional $15 over the Park Hopper option). It is still there, but now has the requirement of purchasing the Park Hopper option first.
    -Bud

Walt Disney World:
    9/03 - CBR
    1/09 - BWV
    9/05; 2/07; 12/07; 9/08; 9/09; 9/10; 9/11; 12/13; 12/17; 4/18; 10/18, 4/23 - PC
    5/15 - POR
    1/22 - ASMO
    10/22 - ASMU

Disneyland: 12/15 - Paradise Pier Hotel

Next up: ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VWL Mom View Post
    I think the +1FUN refers to one round of miniature golf (before 4P). When you book a package there used to be a coupon and this is replacing that.
    Thank you, kinda wish it was for the arcade

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: