HI All,

I was just able to book a last minute trip (55 Days is last minute for me) for Sept 10 -17 at Saratoga Springs. It will be DW, our 19 y/o boy / girl twins, and myself.

Everything I look at tells me this looks like a pretty good week to grab, F&W going on and we have never been, supposedly low crowd volume this week with all kids just back to school, and humidity at least starts to drop a bit.

My concern is the time frame, we are at 55 Days now, I still need to get my confirmation number from DVC to link my reservations, magic bands, tickets, etc. I am not so much concerned about dining reservations but I am concerned about fastpass +. I know this should be a low volume time of year but with the opening of Pandora do you thinks crowds will still be extreamly heavy?

I was hoping to be able to just kind of go with a low planned agenda and just go with the flow. I am just afraid I will be locked out on TSM, Soarin, and the other new E-Ticket rides seeing I am already behind the 8 ball 5 days.

Anyone with experience during this time frame that can comment on past crowd levels? Is it reasonable to think we can still expect relatively low crowd volume as compared to the heavy summer crowds?