I'm not sure where to post this .... move as necessary ....

I've just returned from a nearly perfect trip. Nearly perfect would have been perfect if the bus transportation would have been working at all. They now schedule estimated bus times at every 20 minutes (when did that change .. November it was 15). I can say with all certainty that time frame is not an accurate representation of the actual times. We stayed two nights at POP, arriving early to get into the Magic. The busses were running slow, but okay. We moved over to AOA for 5 additional nights as we needed more room for the kids. The busses at Art were horrible. Actually, knowing that it's a relative short walk from POP to Art, we 98% of the time used the POP busses to get us "home". It was so bad, actually, that a man walked out into the lane of busses leaving the MK, stopping them, to complain that he had stood in line over one hour. They entertained his conversation with him finally coming back to the bus depot to try to incite others in doing the same. Security never came, no one said a thing to him. Over the course of the week on property we noticed huge lines for busses at most all resorts, so it was not a value versus a deluxe thing. After the 9 pm fireworks at MK, one evening, we headed to the busses and waited well over an hour. The incoming busses used to come in droves after fireworks to get people moving, but this time, the busses came in fewer numbers and most drove right on by, empty, exiting, headed elsewhere. My thinking is they're reducing free bus availability so we will pay for the new service provided using vans directly to each destination. I did notice many of those over the course of the week. With this amenity seemingly slipping away, housekeeping at an all-time low, what drives us to continue to stay on property .... ??