Quantcast This time its OUR trip - Day 6

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default This time its OUR trip - Day 6

June 13

Today we were off to Epcot! Easy morning as park opening wasn't until 9am so we all got a bit more sleep. We were through the gates quickly and then head back briefly at spaceship earth until official opening.

First stop was back to the Land. DH hopped right on to Soarin while DS and I headed to ride Living with the Land. We were not only the only people on our boat but also the first ride of the day! DS and I both love this one and with how early it was there were numerous castmembers working in the greenhouse as we floated past. They all said hello and a few struck up conversations. Very fun.

We got off just as DH got off. He handed me the child swap pass and took DS for another boat ride. The FP line for Soarin moved quick but after buckling in there was an issue with some seatbelts not working. It took a good ten minutes and some re-arranging but soon we were flying. Loved the new video!

DS and DH had grabbed some snacks while I rode and we all headed off to Test Track after. This time I hopped in the single rider lane first while DH took DS too see the cars. Quick trip then DH rode. DS is car obsessed so we did some shopping while waiting.

After DH got off we all decided we needed some pool time so we headed out of the park and back to Saratoga. We headed to the pool, grabbing lunch there. Today DS discovered the splash playground complete with water slides for little guys and let me tell you, love at first sight. We spent a few hours at the pool until rain drove us away.

Showers and then off to the Magic Kingdom! DS fell asleep on the car ride over, slept through the tram ride and the monorail and was still sleeping on the walk up Main Street. DH and I caught part of the parade. We aren't parade people but it was cute. I was sad DS was still sleeping.

We headed back to the 7Dwarves mine train to use our fast passes. DS was just barely tall enough. He was a little freaked out as we sat down and the lap belt held him in (he's not yet 3) but he ADORED the ride.

We headed off after to dinner at Skipper Canteen. The inside is cute and DH is all about the cheesy jokes. We shared the dim sum shrimp and the cachapas. Both were good. I had the noodle bowl with chicken and this was actually really bright and refreshing. DH had the baked pasta which he says was also really good. We also enjoyed some adult beverages. Let me tell you how happy Mama is to get wine in the Magic Kingdom.

After dinner we did the Tiki Room, DS was a big fan. Then off to the Speedway to use a fastpass for DS and DH. This was a HUGE hit. I used a fastpass for Space Mountain while they rode. We grabbed popcorn for DS and then caught carousel of Progress which DS surprisingly was very enamored with.

Fast pass for Buzz next then another spin on the Peoplemover. Finally we headed off to grab a spot for Happily Ever After. Not the best spot but we both agreed it was an awesome show. DS was still awake and going so we grabbed a late night fast pass for Pirates after the fireworks. One more ride on the Caribbean and we were done.

Lines for the monorail to the TTC were MASSIVE on our way out. Also MASSIVE for the ferry. Buuuuut no line for the resort line! Walked up and immediately onto a monorail avoiding all the late night lines out of the Magic Kingdom. DS was asleep before we made it back to the car.

All in all a really nice day
    "One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation, right at the start of everything thats new, one little spark lights up for you!"

șoș

Mom to our little Prince Everett and Princess Adelaide
    August 2020 Caribbean Beach!
    Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.

2. Likes eam liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great day!
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

You covered lots of ground this day and still had time for fun in the pool!! Very nice day!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: