I've never stayed onsite at Universal before, so I'd love advice on strategy for next May. Since we are onsite we'll have those unlimited express passes (so excited about that) and early entry to Harry Potter (where I guess I can't use the express passes at all, right?). So...HOW would you do this? Which park would you start with? I'm not sure how to fit the Harry Potter TRAIN in to this.....so should I start in one park, do Harry Potter for that first hour, then take the train over and do the second park for the rest of the day, and then vice versa? Or is that overthinking it? I'm afraid if we do all one park on one day the lines for the train will be incredibly long. We've never park hopped at Universal before, but obviously want to do the train ride :-) ALSO - what are your views on touring in the early part of the day, then going back to the hotel for a few hours, then coming back to the park? We've done that at Disney a few times and I honestly don't like it that much because I find you spend too much of your day on busses, and then the parks are usually too crowded to enjoy in the evening.