Quantcast Express pass tiered pricing

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Express pass tiered pricing

I am doing some initial research and trying to decide if it's cheaper to stay at Royal Pacific where Express Pass is included, or Cabana Bay and buy Express Pass as an add-on. I can't pick our dates in April 2018 to see what the price on Express Pass would be. Right now it's showing $109 for the end of May. Anyone know what it was at the end of April? We are looking to go April 27th and 28th next year. Right now it's $200 less if we stay at CBB and add Express Pass at the $89 base price than it is to stay at RPR. Any insight would be helpful, thanks!
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

How many are traveling? If you use the $89 (since that's what they quote your saving) and you're more than a party of 1, you'd save by staying RP. The least expensive room using your dates is $179 at CBB and $329 at RP so that's a difference of $150. If you're a party of 2 the express pass add-on would be $178.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VWL Mom View Post
    How many are traveling? If you use the $89 (since that's what they quote your saving) and you're more than a party of 1, you'd save by staying RP. The least expensive room using your dates is $179 at CBB and $329 at RP so that's a difference of $150. If you're a party of 2 the express pass add-on would be $178.
    Awesome, thank you! There will be two of us. So the room rate at the 3 resorts doesn't change even if the express pass as an add-on price changes for the time of year. Sounds good to me!

Post Thanks / Like

I understand why you are running the numbers, though! We booked Hard Rock, but I see that it would still be slightly less to stay at Sapphire Falls and pay for Express pass for all THREE of us. tough decisions!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mom2morgan View Post
    I understand why you are running the numbers, though! We booked Hard Rock, but I see that it would still be slightly less to stay at Sapphire Falls and pay for Express pass for all THREE of us. tough decisions!
    I saw your other thread which is what got me thinking! I'm a complete Universal newbie and figured it was about time to check it out. They do things differently from Disney but I have to say I (and my husband) like that the on property hotels look so nice and are more affordable than Disney deluxes. I don't even know if we really need Express Pass since it's not good for Harry Potter, but we do plan to check out the other rides like Minions, Spider-Man, Hulk, Jimmy Fallon, etc. it couldn't hurt!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: