Quantcast Market at Yacht club

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Market at Yacht club

The new quick food shop opened this week at the Yacht Club.( Gift shop is still in lobby) Was surprised at the amount of choices! More then the Market at Beach. Lots of seating. Large frig with pre packaged food.Plus a grill with mulitple meal choices. Nice surprise for us.
    KODABEAR
    FIRST TRIP MARCH '79 POLY
    175 plus trips

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear a positive review. I saw a video walk through review of it and it looked amazing. I wonder where they got all that space. I remember that area being SO tiny. Did they knock into Captain's Grille to enlarge the space?

I also for some reason thought this was going to just be a temporary setup while CG is being renovated. So, is it permanent?
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

The Gift shop and clothing are still in the lobby until(?) Aug/Sept.(per sales person). New food court is where the old gift shop was but greatly enlarged. I'm a non-meat eater and was happy with having more choices
    KODABEAR
    FIRST TRIP MARCH '79 POLY
    175 plus trips

Post Thanks / Like

This is good news since we will be staying there in November. I hope it isn't temporary. We thought we would have to walk over to the Beach Club to eat there. We usually stay at the Beach Club but had to take the Yacht Club this time. We didn't know they were going to be doing all of this construction when we booked. I hope most of it, or at least the rooms are finished before November. On another note, where exactly is the Beaches and Cream located? We have stayed at the Beach Club several times and I have never see where it is actually located. I definitely want to make a stop there this trip.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Beaches and Cream is located basically in between the Beach Club and Yacht Club, facing the main pool. You can't get to it from inside either resort. It's next to the fitness/workout facility, and is located near the Cape May Cafe at the BC.

Not sure how much my general directions are going to help! It's not hard to find!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: