I should be working on our corporate taxes but this is more fun

Cast-JanetMegan-39-AP holder this year, many trips
My hubby Leslie, Disney Skeptic-53-3rd trip

I have been wanting to get down for the Flower and Garden festival for a few years now and with having an AP this year it seemed like the right time. I was a little surprised my hubby (Mr. anti-Disney in the past) volunteered to come along. Maybe I am slowly converting him. We plan on leaving early next Thursday morning and spending 5 nights at Wilderness Lodge and I bought him a 4 day hopper. I'm trying to keep it a little low key with plenty of afternoon breaks as I think it could be a busy Spring Break kind of time. Here are our brief plans-

Thursday March 16th-Drive down arriving about 1pm, check in and spend some time at the pool and relaxing. Evening plans include hotel/bar/monorail crawl and dinner at The Wave at 7pm and possibly catch Wishes from a boat ride.

Friday March 17th-Up for rope drop at AK, FP for the morning, maybe lunch there? Then head somewhere else for the afternoon, either MK or Epcot depending on crowds. Late afternoon break followed by dinner at Ohana at 8pm.

Saturday March 18th-Rope Drop at the Studios with no FP-hope to squeeze in Toy Story, ToT and RnRc before it gets too busy. Then headed to Epcot for afternoon FP and dinner at Via Napoli at 7:30 with the intent to watch Illuminations after.

Sunday March 19th-Rope Drop at MK with some fast passed scatter throughout the morning and early afternoon. Walk to Brunch at California Grill at 11:40am and then back to MK for awhile before an afternoon hotel break and should be able to see wishes from Cali Grill later in the evening with our Brunch receipt.

Monday March 20th-Epcot all day, FP for Frozen and a couple others. Back to the hotel in the evening to pack and dinner at Whispering Canyon.

Tuesday-Drive home, be sad.