Quantcast California Grill to Offer New Fireworks Viewing Package

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation California Grill to Offer New Fireworks Viewing Package

Disney's Contemporary Resort has announced a new limited Fireworks Viewing Package at its popular California Grill restaurant:

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Parks & Resorts
    ... Enjoy canapés, a selection of sushi rolled by the expert California Grill sushi chefs, a selection of flatbreads and other small plates. A complimentary bar offering craft beers, California wines, cordials and coffee will also be available.

Just before the night spectacular begins, guests will be lead to their private observation deck, which offers stunning views of Magic Kingdom park and the fireworks. After taking in the breathtaking sights and sounds, guests can return to the private room for petit four desserts including decadent chocolate confections and fruit tarts.

Reservations for Celebration at the Top are now open for Thursday evenings from February 26 to March 26. Cost is $99 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Complimentary valet parking is included.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

2. Thanks VWL Mom thanked for this post
    Likes VWL Mom liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not really a fireworks fan but I can see where this would be fun and not too expensive for those that are on a romantic date night.

Post Thanks / Like

I actually don't mind the price point on this one at all. Its a great venue to watch the fireworks and we easily spend $100 a head for dinner at California Grill anyway.
    "One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation, right at the start of everything thats new, one little spark lights up for you!"

ºoº

Mom to our little Prince Everett and Princess Adelaide
    August 2020 Caribbean Beach!
    Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.

Post Thanks / Like

As long as it doesn't ruin the restaurant and make it homogeneous like all the others......
    SSR & BC DVC Member
    Coming up - BWV July '18
    BWI '98, BWV '05, '08-16
    BLT - '15, '17
    Beach Club '96, BCV - '04, '06, 09
    Swan '07
    Contemporary - '91, '94, '02, '04
    Wilderness Lodge '00, VWL, 08
    Off Site - '80's

Post Thanks / Like

I hope it doesn't take away from the fireworks viewing experience already available to dinner guests there. Are there observation decks on both sides of the restaurant? I can't recall. If so, they could use one side for restaurant patrons and one side for the special event patrons.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ThanxForNoticin View Post
    I hope it doesn't take away from the fireworks viewing experience already available to dinner guests there. Are there observation decks on both sides of the restaurant? I can't recall. If so, they could use one side for restaurant patrons and one side for the special event patrons.
    My guess is this will use the special event area which is separate from the main restaurant and has its own observation deck
    "One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation, right at the start of everything thats new, one little spark lights up for you!"

ºoº

Mom to our little Prince Everett and Princess Adelaide
    August 2020 Caribbean Beach!
    Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ThanxForNoticin View Post
    There are observation decks on both sides of the restaurant. There are four total observation decks though, at least one of them is unlikely to have a view toward the Magic Kingdom. I've been on all four but don't recall whether the deck to the left front (as you enter the restaurant) has a view of the Magic Kingdom. Both the decks on the right have views to the Magic Kingdom.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: