Quantcast Taylor's Royal Room Day 6

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Taylor's Royal Room Day 6

Cast-Me (Amy) 47 years
    Mom-Patty 69 years
    Maranda 22 years-first trip other than one partial day visit to DHS-8 years ago
    Day 6-January 30 Epcot WS

Today is our last late entry day. Love being able to sleep in We get to WS around 11am and decide to go ahead and eat lunch. We get nachos from the Mexican cantina and we decide they aren't as good as they used to be. However they are filling and we get churros as a treat which are quite yummy. We notice a bird in the seating area with an injured foot and as we are leaving we see a Cast member come in and I believe he was checking him out. Made us feel better he was really pitiful. We head off to our only FP+ of the day for the Frozen ride. We loved it, very well done. Maranda gets to meet Elsa and Anna and is very excited. We've been looking for my son's girlfriend a t-shirt and know she likes Mulan but can't find one anywhere not even in China. She is also a collector of the Mexican-Aztec skull art and we find a lot of this in the Mexican pavilion. I get her one of the ceramic panted skulls, a t-shirt and mom buys her a clutch. She loved it all. We get coffee from Joffrey's stand that afternoon and it was really good. Maranda and I got an iced coffee and mom a latte. It's as good as Starbucks. I forgot to mention our first trip to Epcot we went to France and got pastries, the napoleon's are to die for.

Maranda also gets to meet Mulan in China, Snow White in Germany and Jasmine in Morrocco. I pick my sister up some Riesling in Germany and my son some Saki in Japan and have this sent to the front of the park. We skip Italy because we are eating dinner there and head back to the UK because my son tells me he wants the Sherlock Holmes
    t-shirt we looked at earlier in the week. I really love the WS this is my favorite land I think.

Dinner tonight is Tutto Italia. They bring out yummy bread, olives and olive oil. I love this, mom prefers the French bread we got at Coral Reef and BE Our Guest so I pig out and eat most of the bread. Maranda and I got the ricotta raviolis which were very good and mom spaghetti and meatballs, she is also happy with her entrée. Mom wants panna cotta for dessert but they use some sort of fish gelatin and so she orders cheesecake instead. She says its good but not great. Maranda got the panna cotta and cleaned it up, I guess it was good. The standout dessert was my cannoli, it was awesome. The manager told us it was the best he's had since he left New York. Our dinner servers have been outstanding this trip and Antonio is no exception, very good.

After dinner we looked around a bit and decided to head in for the night. A pleasant day in WS.

Dec.11-18, 2021 Port Orleans Riverside
    Jan. 25-Feb. 1, 2017, Port Orleans Riverside
    Oct. 29-Nov.4, 2014-Yacht Club
    Dec. 17-23 2011-Wilderness Lodge
    Dec. 20-30, 2008-Pop Century
    Dec. 25,2005-Jan.1, 2006-Coronado Springs
    Jan. 1-7, 2003-All Star Movies

2. Thanks Jeff thanked for this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

A well-spent day at World Showcase!! It's always fun to wander around the various countries and check out all the shops!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

5. Thanks MississippiDisneyFreak thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What a great day! Thanks for sharing.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

7. Thanks MississippiDisneyFreak thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like this was one of your least stressful days. Glad you liked Tutto Italia. It's on my ressies list, and I was thinking of getting the ravioli too.
    Upcoming:
    Jan/Feb 2018

Animal Kingdom Lodge - 2017

Cypress Palms - 2014

Port Orleans - French Quarter - 2006
    Bonnet Creek Resort - 2004, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2016

Paradise Pier (Disneyland) - 2003
    Coronado Springs - 2001

Wilderness Lodge - 2000

Dixie Landings (now Port Orleans - Riverside) - 1999

9. Thanks MississippiDisneyFreak thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I love World Showcase, I think it's my favorite. The ravioli was divine. We loved it. don't forget the cannoli

Dec.11-18, 2021 Port Orleans Riverside
    Jan. 25-Feb. 1, 2017, Port Orleans Riverside
    Oct. 29-Nov.4, 2014-Yacht Club
    Dec. 17-23 2011-Wilderness Lodge
    Dec. 20-30, 2008-Pop Century
    Dec. 25,2005-Jan.1, 2006-Coronado Springs
    Jan. 1-7, 2003-All Star Movies

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: