HELLOOOOO OUT THERE!!! This forum has been slow lately. I thought I'd throw out some of the newer shows I've finally gotten around to watching and see what everyone else was watching! Tell me about the shows you like (and any you tried and disliked). I will remain pretty spoiler free for now. If there is enough interest in a particular show we could branch out into a new thread.

The Crown (Netflix)- WOW! Started a little slow for me, but I ended up loving it. Although I like British period pieces and Jane Austen, I don't consider myself much of an Anglophile, plus I'm too young to have been alive when these events went down. I really enjoyed it.

Victoria (PBS)- The CGI is pretty glaring and off-putting but it's not used too often. I'm enjoying it so far. Again, I don't know much British history (although Ironically Victorian era in American history is one of my areas of expertise haha) but these shows are piquing my interest.

Westworld (HBO)- This one is a bit of a slow burn, and you really have to pay attention. On the whole, DH and I really enjoyed it, with a few minor issues.

This Is US (NBC)- Tells the story of a family through their present day situations interlaced with flashbacks with their past. Also interlaces stories of people who intersect with their lives along the way. A bit of a tear jerker. I've cried in 3 of the episodes, but I know people who have cried in all of them, so you are forewarned! I think it's one of the smartest new ideas in TV that I've seen in a long time.

Doctor Thorne (Amazon Prime)- Julian Fellows of Downton Abby fame was involved with this adaptation of an Anthony Trollope novel. It's only a few episodes, but it was fun and I enjoyed it. He does a little classic Masterpiece Theater bit with intros and outros for each episode that I found entertaining.

Luke Cage (Netlflix)- Only a few episodes in and it's OK so far. Not loving it like Daredevil or Jessica Jones, if you are keeping up with these Marvel universe shows.

Shows I've fallen away from...
The Walking Dead. This was once must see TV for us, but we are 3 episodes behind and chose to watch entire seasons of other shows before going back to this, so I guess that says something.

Once Upon A Time. Haven't watched in 2 seasons.

Modern Family- We will watch it from time to time and it still makes us laugh, but it's not a must-see