Quantcast ECV & lines

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion

Thread: ECV & lines

Post Thanks / Like

Default ECV & lines

Just a quick question...will my hubby stay on the ECV in most lines & just park it before getting on the ride or does it have to be parked like strollers before we get in line?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

In most cases he will be able to stay on the evc until shortly before he gets on the ride. There are a few exceptions and he will be taken to another entrance of the ride where he can get on. When I had ro use an evc because of a broken ankle i was able to hobble a couple steps to get on the ride by myeslf and everything worked smoothly. Hope it goes well for you!

Post Thanks / Like

There are also a few rides where he would have to switch to a manual chair to go through the line, if he needed to stay on the ECV
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

Most of the lines mom stayed on her scooter until right before boarding then she parked it and boarded the ride. Like they said there may be a few exceptions.

2019????
    Jan. 25-Feb. 1, 2017, Port Orleans Riverside
    Oct. 29-Nov.4, 2014-Yacht Club
    Dec. 17-23 2011-Wilderness Lodge
    Dec. 20-30, 2008-Pop Century
    Dec. 25,2005-Jan.1, 2006-Coronado Springs
    Jan. 1-7, 2003-All Star Movies

Post Thanks / Like

The only lines where I remember that you had to switch or try to walk were Test Track (and since I was solo that was a tough one), Pirates of the Caribbean, and Jungle Cruise. Pirates was difficult also because the line is so dark.

Post Thanks / Like

Pirates is difficult, you must park out in front of the building and it's a long walk. There are wheelchairs there that you can use to get to the loading area. I hate using them as my loving family tends to run into things (people, walls, posts, displays, etc.), but do it I must.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuckRocks View Post
    Pirates is difficult, you must park out in front of the building and it's a long walk. There are wheelchairs there that you can use to get to the loading area. I hate using them as my loving family tends to run into things (people, walls, posts, displays, etc.), but do it I must.
    It's even harder if you're solo, as I was when visiting Pirates. FYI-CM's will not push wheelchairs, so you're kind of stuck if you're solo.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: