Quantcast Fast Pass Quetiion

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fast Pass Quetiion

I'm sure this has been discussed before, and I'm sorry if it has but i couldn't find it.

You don't have to schedule all your fast passes in advance.
    For instance, last week we just had soarin scheduled one day.
    so my quesion is this.
    Let's say you book soarin at 10am. it's the only one you book.
    At that time can you schedule test track (if it's available)? I know soarin and test track are in the same tier for epcot fast passes that is why I'm not sure you can.

or....

you finish the fast pass for soarin, can you make fast passes for another park after your pass is finished?

thanks
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

As you pointed out Soarin' and Test Track are both tier 1 so you would need to go through your alloted 3 before you could pick another tier 1. As far a making one and then a different park it used to be that you needed to be in the next park. I'm not sure if that still stands.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

Today we are at Epcot. We made exactly one FP and that was fir Frozen and was at 7pm. MK is open until 11 tonight and I just made a 10pm FP for Buzz while sitting in Epcot

So you apparently don't have to use 3, and you can use the app to make FP in another park.

Steve
    First visit: Disneyland, July 17, 1955 (well, somebody had to be there on opening day!)

Most Recent Visit:
    Disneyland - June 21-25, 2017
    WDW - Sep 22 - Oct 5, 2019
    Next up: WDW - May 9 - 16, 2020 at Riviera!
    Dec 5 - 16, 2020 at Poly

5. Likes waymickey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fangorn View Post
    Today we are at Epcot. We made exactly one FP and that was fir Frozen and was at 7pm. MK is open until 11 tonight and I just made a 10pm FP for Buzz while sitting in Epcot

So you apparently don't have to use 3, and you can use the app to make FP in another park.

Steve
    Fanghorn, I want to "piggy-back" on your response: does that now mean when I am home and 60 days out, I can pre-plan two FP+s for Magic Kingdom in the morning and a third FP+ For Epcot in the evening? It is that still a few months away?
    WDW - 99 Off Site
    WDW - 00 C.Springs, Wilderness
    WDW - 01 POFQ, Boardwalk
    WDW - 02 C.Beach, POFQ, AK Lodge
    WDW - 04 Riverside
    WDW - 05 C.Springs
    WDW - 07 Riverside
    WDW - 11 C.Beach
    WDW - 12 POFQ
    WDW - 14 Riverside
    WDW - 15 POFQ
    WDW - 19 Wilderness
    WDW - 20 C.Beach

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrPeetrie View Post
    Fanghorn, I want to "piggy-back" on your response: does that now mean when I am home and 60 days out, I can pre-plan two FP+s for Magic Kingdom in the morning and a third FP+ For Epcot in the evening? It is that still a few months away?
    That still can't be done. You can only pre-book FP+ for one park. For now ... who knows when that may change.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrPeetrie View Post
    No you can't. You can only pre-plan for one park. After you have used all your initial FP, you can then use the app to get another one in a different park.

You can get one in the same park as well, but unless you have used all 3 in that park, you cannot
    1) get a FP for another tier 1 attraction (in the parks that have those) or
    2) get a FP for an attraction you FPed already that day.

This is, as always, subject to change. But that's what I experienced as of 10/1/16.

Steve
    First visit: Disneyland, July 17, 1955 (well, somebody had to be there on opening day!)

Most Recent Visit:
    Disneyland - June 21-25, 2017
    WDW - Sep 22 - Oct 5, 2019
    Next up: WDW - May 9 - 16, 2020 at Riviera!
    Dec 5 - 16, 2020 at Poly

Post Thanks / Like

Some time has passed since the roll out and the current system as it stands is an unhappy medium between Universal's system and the old WDW FP system. Why you couldn't keep the band concept and scan your band at a FP kiosk for that particular time is beyond me...Pre-Planning multiple attractions is just rough and with the tiered system it really hinders the benefit outside of MK.

The lack of E-ticket attractions for the moment puts a strain on the current system and increases stand-by lines in other wise high capacity middle of the road attractions.

I'd like to see the numbers on the current system if there has been any impact on Park-Hopping or Hoppers sold.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: