Quantcast Universal Photo Package

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Universal Photo Package

I'm interested in possibly purchasing the 3 day photo package for our upcoming trip, but I can't find a whole lot of information on it. What I can gather is that it's mostly ride photos, and that there aren't as many photographers as Disney. Though, to be honest, there wasn't nearly as many photographers at Disney last time either.

When do you get the free photos that are included in the price? Do they have to be picked up the day they're taken, or can you get them anytime - including once you're home?

Where are the digital photos stored? Can you download and print them at the Walmart, for example? The only app I could find had 6 reviews, all negative, and all said the app was crashing upon opening.

Is there a time limit for when the photos will be available?

And if we opt to not get the package I'm going to assume that any photo taken in the park is available for purchase. Is there a set rate, or does it differ depending on if it's a ride photo or staged photo op?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Figment52 View Post
    I'm interested in possibly purchasing the 3 day photo package for our upcoming trip, but I can't find a whole lot of information on it. What I can gather is that it's mostly ride photos, and that there aren't as many photographers as Disney. Though, to be honest, there wasn't nearly as many photographers at Disney last time either.

When do you get the free photos that are included in the price? Do they have to be picked up the day they're taken, or can you get them anytime - including once you're home?

Where are the digital photos stored? Can you download and print them at the Walmart, for example? The only app I could find had 6 reviews, all negative, and all said the app was crashing upon opening.

Is there a time limit for when the photos will be available?

And if we opt to not get the package I'm going to assume that any photo taken in the park is available for purchase. Is there a set rate, or does it differ depending on if it's a ride photo or staged photo op?
    We purchased this a couple months ago. In our experience, we saw quite a few photographers around and also got quite a few pictures from rides.

We mostly saw photographers around the entrance areas and characters. But, they were also around areas that offered a nice background for photo's.

We did notice a kiosk that allowed you to get a photo taken (no photographer - just a camera on a pole and a kiosk to scan your card) near Jurrasic Park.

All of the photo's are available in digital format for download at their website.

We also purchased the Harry Potter Shutterbuttons video. Boy this thing sure turned out great. Has myself, DW, DS 13, DD 11 and DS 7. what a keepsake this is. we also got a nice tin with a DVD of it as well as the digital download.

They say you have 60 days to download the files. were about 90 days out and I can still see them. just checked.

After you download them, you can have them printed anywhere.

We had our free picture printed out on our last day and picked our favorite out of all the pictures.

They do recommend that you check your photo's each day to make sure you are not missing any.

I am trying to remember what the cost was to just purchase a photo 1 at a time. I think - if my memory has not completely failed me. they were between 14.95 and $20 depending on size.

EDIT: They do offer a cd of all your photo's that you can order for $59.95 after you leave.

Hope this helps. if you have any other questions, ask away!
    Disneyland: many, MANY times!
    WDW:POR POFQ BWV WLV ASMu POLY

Am I a huge disney fan? YOU BETCHA! I blame it all on my parents! They are the one's that walked around Disneyland all day to induce labor! Yep, I've been going to Disneyland since the day before I was born!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: