Quantcast Live365 Coming Back

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Live365 Coming Back

So, apparently, Live365 will be back... WOO HOO!!!! I know many of us used Live365 for our Disney music fix... And I know Intercot had a radio station on Live 365... Question is, will Intercot Radio be back when Live 365 comes back???
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

2. Thanks chefmickey3 thanked for this post
    Likes VWL Mom, chefmickey3 liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

It cost too much to maintain a station. I had a INTERCOT and WebDisney station at one time. After they made it cost prohibitive for us to keep it free, it stayed as a paid user option. We had a lot of unique tracks on there from my extensive collection.

Not sure if they deleted al that or what...
    John - aka. The Master Control Program
    Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer - INTERCOT

5. Thanks DizneyFreak2002 thanked for this post
    Likes DizneyFreak2002 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I definitely miss Live365 for Disney, Broadway, etc. but many of my favorite stations went to paid only and I didn't listen to it enough to justify having a paid account. Same with other streaming sites like Pandora. If my favorite stations came back with the site I might think about it.
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    It cost too much to maintain a station. I had a INTERCOT and WebDisney station at one time. After they made it cost prohibitive for us to keep it free, it stayed as a paid user option. We had a lot of unique tracks on there from my extensive collection.

Not sure if they deleted al that or what...
    I saw the costs, and I was amazed how many stations there were even with the cost... I would imagine the cost, when they come back (maybe I should say if they come back) would only be more expensive...

It is a shame really... Cause when Live 365 went away, I felt a lot of the good Disney music on the internet disappeared too...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BriarRose0708 View Post
    I definitely miss Live365 for Disney, Broadway, etc. but many of my favorite stations went to paid only and I didn't listen to it enough to justify having a paid account. Same with other streaming sites like Pandora. If my favorite stations came back with the site I might think about it.
    One of my favorite Live 365 station was D Magic Radio... Not sure who ran it, but they had the station set up in such a way where, for example, Monday would be Magic Kingdom day... He would start the day with a ride on the monorail, the front gate music, Main Street, then you would tour the park... Background music from the land, and then audio from each attraction... 3:00 would be the 3:00 parade... At night, he would play all the night time entertainment, ending with Illuminations at 9:00 PM... I used to fall asleep to that station...

9. Likes PopPhan, tinkwest liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
    One of my favorite Live 365 station was D Magic Radio... Not sure who ran it, but they had the station set up in such a way where, for example, Monday would be Magic Kingdom day... He would start the day with a ride on the monorail, the front gate music, Main Street, then you would tour the park... Background music from the land, and then audio from each attraction... 3:00 would be the 3:00 parade... At night, he would play all the night time entertainment, ending with Illuminations at 9:00 PM... I used to fall asleep to that station...
    My favorite was MouseWorld Radio-radio 1. Nightly, it played SpectroMagic (my all time favorite), Illuminatins, and finally, Wishes. I've lost track of how often I worked late into the night listening to that station. I suspect many of the favorites won't make a return.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by magicofdisney View Post
    My favorite was MouseWorld Radio-radio 1. Nightly, it played SpectroMagic (my all time favorite), Illuminatins, and finally, Wishes. I've lost track of how often I worked late into the night listening to that station. I suspect many of the favorites won't make a return.
    I think Mouseworld Radio was part of Shoutcast network too... and I think they had their own website at one point... There is another one, D Parks Radio, but I just can't get into it all that much... D Tunes was another favorite of mine, but the owner shut it down a while ago... I loved it cause you could play trivia in their chat room, earn points to request songs from the library... He also held contests and stuff... Was a very fun site... But I am sure costs eat into running it...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by magicofdisney View Post
    I loved MouseWorld too! It was a nice balance of park music, film scores, and popular tunes.
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Post Thanks / Like

I have tuned into Live365 before and really didn't get into that much. They did have some really good stuff, but I found a Disney station called D Park Radio that I really love.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: